Sephora Disney Cinderella Collection "So This Is Love..."

on 12/27/2012 4:07:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I got a rollerball of So This is Love... for Christmas and I have to say that I love,love,love it! It smells so good and I adore the box. The rollerball has a lovely gold design on it and has the saying, " there is magic on this wand," on the side of the product. I am a Disney movie fan (kinda nerdy, I know!) so this was perfect for me. Cinderella is also my favorite Disney movie so this was a great gift for me. The perfume smells amazing and I love how you can smell it hours after you put it on. Love it!

on 12/9/2012 8:07:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Best smell ever...never smelt anything quite like it
The packaging is adorable and smell is really simple and girly. Its extremely longlasting too! Ever girl should own this
Sucks how its LE though.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I was perusing Sephora recently when I stumbled upon their Cinderella collection. Now, I'm an absolute Disney buff, a total nerd/geek, and a bit eclectic. I spritzed a bit on my wrists and went about my business. By the end of the night I was absolutely RAVING about this fragrance! It smells like magic and old-world romance (sounds a whole lot like the embodiment of Disney, right?). My boyfriend went out the next week and bought the 1.7 oz (full size) for me. It was around $58.00. "So This Is Love..." is also available in a 0.2 oz rollerball for around $20.00.
It's very delicate and dreamy with an almost powdery scent. Notes of "Fresh Aldehydes, Plumeria, Dewy Hyacinth, Tuberose, Sheer Jasmine, Solar Accord, Musks, Plum, Creamy Woods."
It's a very subtle fragrance (not one of those "whoa! headache" types of perfumes), but it's potent! One spray will literally last you ALL DAY! Honestly, I spritz a bit on at around 8am and I still get an occasional whiff 12+ hours later! I love perfumes that gently linger -- flooding your senses momentarily upon a light breeze or at the turn of your head.
The packaging is simple, tasteful and elegant -- quite befitting (did ya catch that pun there?) of a princess. I almost hated to throw the box away because it reminded me of Cinderella's dress in the Disney animated film.
There is NOTHING I don't like about this fragrance; it's the holy grail of scents. Sephora has a definite winner with this one. Unfortunately, it's a LE and likely won't be on the market forever.

Popular Fragrances