October 30, 2014 | 1661 users online

Makeup Brushes - Sephora - Pro Dome Crease Brush # 16

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2013 12:18:00 AM More reviews by 21bedofroses

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Love this brush does a good job on eye crease as it's soft on eyes yet firm to deposit & blend colors. Chanel has this same brush & recently changed its hair type & unfortunately am unable to enjoy it as much as this one as it's hair is not the softest & pricks my eye at certain angle. This sephora one costs half of chanel & it's my fave so far. It also came with a thoughtful plastic brush head case, neat. Good buy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2013 4:06:00 AM More reviews by monvai

The best crease brush for me - I prefer something a little more solid for doing the crease instead of the softer crease brush as the softer one doesnt seem to be able to create stronger crease lines. Softer crease brushers are fine for blending but not for bolder looks.
so for the look I want, this is perfect and my HG crease brush.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2013 1:56:00 PM More reviews by vickybee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Saw this brush at Sephora and had to buy it! Its a very unique shape for an eye brush. The small domed shaped head makes it sort of an "eye kabuki" brush - perfect for applying and blending shadow on my small, moderately hooded eyes. I mainly use this brush to blend my lid shadow out with a mid-tone shade. The shape is perfect for my flat, non-existing crease! Bristles are soft, dense, and I have yet to experience any shedding. My only complaint is that the handle is a bit too long for my liking, its a good inch longer than the rest of my brushes. Love this brush otherwise! EDIT/TIP: I've found that after washing this brush you need to reshape immediately before drying, otherwise it will hold whatever bent shape you leave it in :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2012 6:45:00 PM More reviews by NYCBeauty99

This is a nice crease brush. It is made out of natural hairs. Be careful when using this on very pigmented shadows. Since this is a very dense brush, it depostis a lot of color. I think the shape itself is great for the crease of your eye though. As with all of this fairly new line, I think the brush is beautiful. I love the black shiny handle. I have a love-hate relationship with Sephora. Still, overall I think they did a nice job with this line of brushes. They are priced well and good quality.