April 16, 2014 | 954 users online

Masks - Freeman - Facial Purifying Acai Clay Mask

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2014 4:36:00 PM More reviews by LolaBlue

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This isn't a horrible mask, it's just kinda "meh", you know? I don't really feel like it's doing anything, and I don't really see a difference in my skin when I use it, so. I'll stick to the strawberry & chocolate mask from Freeman.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2013 1:19:00 PM More reviews by combatmedicwife

Smooth as butter. Quality ingredients. Not too drying but definitely clears the pores out. Smells great, too. The AOX are a great bonus. Makes my skin look very refreshed after usage. I use twice a week. Definitely an excellent bargain for the price- I would probably pay double for this without batting an eye.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2013 12:29:00 AM More reviews by postmoderngirl

This is my least favourite freeman mask I own. I don't reach for it very often, and I think it's mostly because of the smell. I'm just not a fan of it. Other than that, it's an average clay mask and there's really nothing wrong with it.. I just can't get over the smell.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2013 11:06:00 PM More reviews by AgentMakeup007

I could not help but compare this mask to the Queen Helene Mint Julep Mask I have used since they are both basically the classic green clay you just let sit on your face 'til it dries. This one is very smooth and easy to apply on face since its more liquidy than the mint julep one; it also felt refreshing and smooth while it was drying, not stingy like the other one. Once it dries it feels tight and you can see all the oil that was sucked from the pores over the greem film. It's very easy to remove with plain water and it leaves skin feeling a little moisturized, which is rare with clay masks since they tend to be too drying on the face. I bought it for $4 and just tried it out and so far so good! I'll make an update if anything changes.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2013 12:49:00 AM More reviews by jellybabe23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was probably the least favorite mask of Freeman's I've tried. The product smells great, like berries. But, this caused my face to be ridiculously dry afterward, even after slathering on moisturizer. It didn't really help my skin, so I decided to throw it out. I prefer the Chocolate and Strawberry one and the Avocado and oatmeal ones. Those are amazing!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/23/2013 10:06:00 PM More reviews by hiddencat2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I like using clay masks from time to time and picked this one up to give it a try. It itched a bit while it was on, which isn't unusual for clay masks for me. But when I rinsed, omg, my skin started warming and itching/burning and turned BRIGHT red, like a bad sunburn. It felt like it was leaving some sort of residue that was continuing to irritate my skin so I had to soap up with my cleanser and then rinse a ton more. My skin is still bright red and warm and tingly.

I have no clue what caused the reaction but my skin is only mildly sensitive so this reaction was a shock. Will not rebuy.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2013 11:30:00 PM More reviews by LA89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Bought this mask after the great reviews and I am not dissapointed. Love how it feels so fresh and cool on my face. I let it sit for a few min and when I rinse off my face feels so clean and baby soft wow! I use it twice a week and my face is refreshed everytime. I will say tho that when I put it on at first my eyes burn bad but after 30sec or so the feeling fades.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/27/2013 6:54:00 PM More reviews by xLumosx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I recentley ran out of my old mask, and when I went to CVS it wasn't there! Instead I picked up this mask because I had seen some good reviews on it. The first two times I used this product it was fine. It didn't majorly affect my skin or anything, but there was a difference. I only used it one more time after that. About a minute after I put the mask on, my whole face started stinging and burning. It was almost unbearable, and my skin isn't particualry sensitive.

I mad a pros and cons list to help:

PROS:
~Smoothes Skin
~Doesn't Dry Out Skin

CONS:
~Stings and Burns on Skin

It would have gotten four lippies but because it hurt, i knocked off two. Ignoring the feeling, I liked it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2013 9:27:00 PM More reviews by KrysteenaZ

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I adore this mask! I actually have it on now! I'm on my second tube. I love the way it draws out all the dirt and oils I have deep in my skin. It tightens and helps shrink the pores around my nose which is my problem area. I've noticed that after the started using this mask, my breakouts have lessened and my skin is improving. It's a wonderful buy for only $4. I seriously want to own the entire freeman facial line of products! They're all so wonderful!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2013 2:34:00 PM More reviews by Strawberriesx16

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I really like this face mask. It's really refreshing and does a great job at clarifying my skin. It is tightening but when you wash it off it feels awesome and refreshing. It looks like this could help getting my skin an even color.I would buy this again if I ever run out of it. Great product overall :D