Freeman Facial Purifying Acai Clay Mask

3.2

Not tested on animals

WATER/AQUA/EAU, KAOLIN, BENTONITE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, RETINYL PALMITATE, CARTHAMUS TINCTORIUS (SAFFLOWER) SEED OIL, PANTHENOL, MORINDA CITRIFOLIA FRUIT EXTRACT, VACCINIUM MACROCARPON (CRANBERRY) FRUIT EXTRACT, VACCINIUM ANGUSTIFOLIUM (BLUEBERRY) FRUIT EXTRACT, GARCINIA MANGOSTANA PEEL/FRUIT EXTRACT, MANGIFERA INDICA (MANGO) FRUIT EXTRACT, PUNICA GRANATUM EXTRACT, EUTERPE OLERACEA FRUIT EXTRACT, LYCIUM BARBARUM FRUIT EXTRACT, GLYCERIN, TOCOPHEROL, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO ) OIL, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, DISODIUM EDTA, SODIUM POLYACRYLATE (VEEGUM ULTRA), DIAZOLIDINYL UREA, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, METHYLCHLOROISOTHIAZOLINONE, METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), YELLOW 5 (CI 19140), BLUE 1(CI 42090), AMYL CINNAMIC ALDEHYDE, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL (LILIAL).

on 7/27/2015 7:39:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

this mask is incredibly irritating and often leaves me with watery eyes, even if I keep the mask itself far away from my eye area. I prefer to use this as a spot treatment and find it very effective when used as one - two days ago i felt a cyst reappearing on my cheek in a spot where I've had multiple cysts before. I applied this mask to the cyst every morning and every evening, and it no longer feels irritated and the skin is no longer raised. I might repurchase this mask, but only if i experience the same success using it as a treatment the next time i feel a cyst coming on. it's useless as an all-over mask simply because it's too painful to use as one...though I will say it's not as irritating if you apply it more thinly.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Meh. Smell is artificial and unpleasant to my nose, and it doesn't do anything for my dry-normal skin. I wouldn't bother.

on 1/27/2015 10:37:00 AM

Was looking for a facial mask that wasn't too pricey and thought I found THE ONE.

Yep...the worst one. I had high hopes, great smell and nice texture. It did rinse off well, Iíll give it that. But my skin was dry after, my eyes burned like crazy for the duration and it broke me out fierce.

IMHO, it's cheap yes but not worth the risk. Other reviews here mentioned the stinging eyes and breakouts, but I pressed on because it was such a good value.

Sometimes you get a great product at a bargain...and sometimes you get what you pay for.

on 1/22/2015 1:54:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I needed a facial mask that soothed and brightened my skin. This facial scrub does just that. It applies smoothly and is easy to rinse off with warm water. I've noticed that has cleared acne as well as minimized pores. I use it about 2x weekly. I leave it on my face for about 10 minutes or until it completely dries (whichever one comes first) and rinse it off with warm water. If you have dry skin, this product can be very drying so just use a moisturizer after using. Because I have oily skin, this really helps to diminish excess oil and really compliments my skin.

on 12/19/2014 10:27:00 PM

The acai berries attracted me to this product . I find it alright but would never repurchase as they product sort of stings my eye and skin a little .

on 8/17/2014 2:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I soooo wanted to like this mask like I love the anti stress and the Lemon Mint ones! But this didn't really do much for me. It smells nice, but they have better masks for my oily skin.

on 8/6/2014 12:51:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Worst facial mask I've ever bought.

I purchased this on a whim and decided to try it out later that night. Big mistake. I didn't remove my contacts before putting this on and I could feel this product burning my eyes. Needless to say, I didn't even put this around my eyes, only on my chin before I started feeling my eyes get watery and irritated.

I washed this off quickly and threw it away. Save the money and trouble and get a different mask ó this one isn't worth it.

on 7/16/2014 2:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I really wish I could like this mask. It smells nice, it smooths on well, it's easy to wash off, and it brightens my skin. I even noticed some breakouts drying up. But, I've used this mask three times and each time after, I seem to break out. Usually this is the day or two after using the mask and I'm pretty sure it's related. It's weird because my skin usually is pretty tough. I would still recommended because you never know what might work or not work for you until you try it and it's Freeman! Plus, you can't really beat the cheap price.

on 7/6/2014 11:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

My friend gave me her bottle because she was trying out new masks and decided to give me it to try. Very nice of her!

I used it on my skin after I went jogging. I really like the smell - very fruity and berrylike. The color is like a pastel green and it applied on very smoothly and easily. It dries pretty fast (which is great for me considering I am impatient when it comes to things drying) and it felt refreshing on my skin because of how cool it felt. Others report that they experience stinging. I did not feel any at all, so perhaps my skin isn't as sensitive?

After the clay mask tightens you can easily wash it all off with warm water. My skin looks brighter and my pores feel cleaned out and refreshed. I really do prefer this clay mask over other masks because previous masks I have used before hurt when peeling off.

My only complaint is that the packaging sorta "cracks" when you buy it in a tube. I had to be careful not to let some leak out when squeezing the bottle but overall the packaging is fine, I just wish the tube didn't crack.

on 5/5/2014 8:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a more gentle mask as far as the clay masks go in the freeman line, like I could see someone using this that doesn't have super oily skin, it's more like for normal skin if you ask me. I wish that this did a better job of deep cleaning versus moisturizing, personally. If you want a clay mask that is also moisturizing this is a good one. It also smells sooo good. I would buy this if I saw it super cheap somewhere, but I am a Mint & Lemon kind of girl.

Popular Masks