November 29, 2014 | 518 users online

Powders - Guerlain - Météorites Perles Du Dragon Illuminating Powder - Pure Radiance

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2013 12:52:00 PM More reviews by annieherdez

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I totally love this product. I use it as a setting powder for my under eye area and as finishing powder after foundation and before bronzer or blush (if I'm using powder versions).

Before applying this I leave my foundation to set so I wait around 5 minutes after before applying. As I have very oily skin I blot the oils the foundation may have leave on my skin and then apply the Meteorites.

On me, they leave a subtle sheen with no traces off glittery chunks whatsoever. My skin looks brightened and fresh and not oily at all. The staying power, alas, is very limited. Because I'm oily I need to blot within the first hour after application but the zones of my face that are more normal still look amazing. I get many compliments when I use this.

There is one con though, the packaging doesn't feel secure to carry around. I think it was meant to be used once a day and be left on your vanity but I wish I could carry it with me for a touch up when I reapply my foundation in the afternoon.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/5/2012 6:56:00 PM More reviews by Andiee0929

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

At first I wasn't convinced that this was working for me, until random people on the street started asking me about my skin routine. This is a great finishing powder. I love the tiny sparkles it gives off and it really does cause skin to glow. I will be purchasing more meteorites but sadly these are limited edition so I will be using these only during the nighttime or on special occasions.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2012 7:41:00 AM More reviews by natsmummy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love using this as a finishing powder. Personally I've found it really subtle - it just gives me a lovely healthy glow. I would definitely buy it again and have been using it every day.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/28/2012 12:04:00 PM More reviews by ixxy

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

These are the first meteorites I've tried and I am disappointed. I tried using them as a finishing powder. The only discernible effect this had after application was to deposit flecks of glitter all over my face. There was virtually no actual powder deposited and I didn't find any of that "radiant glow" people usually gush about with meteorites. However, I have oily skin so perhaps what people with dry skin think of as "glow" just looked like oil to me. These are also noticeably perfumed in the container.

All these do is cover your face with glitter so unless you prefer that look, I'd suggest to pass them up.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No