December 19, 2014 | 854 users online

Hair Styling Tools - One 'n Only - Brazilian blow dryer

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2013 10:12:00 AM More reviews by meredithann0714

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

So I wanted a better-for-my hair blow dryer, and knew I'd have to shell out more money than I have in the past (I also had a Revlon Ionic dryer, like the previous reviewer below) but I wasn't about to spend $150. So, I researched the blow dryers on Sally's Beauty Supply website, and decided to give this one a shot - it runs around $70. When I first tried it, I was (literally!) blown away by how powerful this dryer is - 2,000 watts - and almost disliked it because, even with the larger-size directional nozzle, it was blowing my hair around too much, which as we all know, equals frizz. So, I switched to the smaller-size directional nozzle (it comes with both sizes), and that was the solution. It DOES almost give a "moist" heat, and I definitely feel my hair is healthier because of it. Another good One-n-Only Brazilian KeratinTech find - a leave-in cream (called Lusterizer). My hair loovvvves Keratin, and doesn't like smoothing serums so much. This stuff, put in damp hair from the ears down, followed by Miracle 7 mousse (another Sally's find) and this blowdyer = shiny, full hair, and no weigh-down.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2012 11:19:00 AM More reviews by Kathy123

This review is for the Brazilian blow dryer. Granted, it is expensive but I had no idea that a blow dryer can make such a big difference in my hair. I started using a Revlon Ion blow dryer and noticed that my hair was getting drier and more damaged. I thought the curling iron was the culprit. By the process of elimination from shampoo to curling iron, I finally figured out that the blow dryer was burning my hair to the point that my hair was breaking. THIS BLOW DRYER IS A DREAM. If you want silky and healthy hair, this is highly recommended. It emits moist heat instead of dry heat as many other blow dryers do. I hardly use a curling iron or straightener after this because my hair looks incredibly decent. This never happened after blow drying before. Love this and highly recommend it-