July 29, 2014 | 2200 users online

Fragrances - Preferred Fragrance - Kitty Girl (Purr by Katy Perry dupe)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2014 7:26:00 PM More reviews by Kellergirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This smells amazing!!! Very fruity and sweet. I have not smelled Katy Perry's Purr, so I don't know how similar to it that this is. But this is a great fragrance. I have this in the roller ball, and it does leak. So I have to store it in an upright position. Other than that, it is wonderful!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2013 7:46:00 PM More reviews by NumberSixBiitch

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Honestly I like this version more than Katy Perry's. This perfume has the same top notes but does not dry down the same as Katy Perry's, Katy Perry's perfume gets weird after a couple hours but this one stays nice and light floral/sweet.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2012 4:05:00 AM More reviews by sadielovesmakeup06

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got this one along with another fragrance from the same company for 2 for $10! 5$ for a bottle of perfume is amazing!! I never count out perfumes that are dupes for high end perfumes... this is the companys impression of Katy Perry's Purr.It def smells SIMILAR to purr, but has its own standing, and I really like it! it is that sweet sexy floral scent, that is very young and def a whole day scent, its sexy enough for nighttime, but light and floral enough for daytime too. Its staying power is okay, I would reapply midday, but if u do that, it lasts all night too! I def want to get and try more of this company's fragrances, as they def have an incredible selection! but this scent 5 stars!!