April 21, 2014 | 979 users online

Lip Gloss - Pur Minerals - Lip Gloss Stick in Honey Pie

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2014 7:41:00 PM More reviews by SophieEmerald

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm a beauty consultant myself, and we sell Pur Minerals in my place of work along side other beauty/cosmetic brands. I adore colourful, glossy lips and with it being the winter period I felt I needed something lovely and nourishing to slather on my lips that would look great too. I opted for the coral shade Beach Bum, and aswell as being a fantastic balmy texture, they provide a fab level of gloss and colour leaving my lips looking and feeling kissable for ages, thanks to them being infused with Shea Butter. While a seeming a little pricey at first, I tried them in comparison to a cheaper version and found it PM far superior. These Glossy Balm Sticks would be gorgeous on holiday too! I do hope that Pur Minerals introduce some new shades...a hot pink would be amazing! Xx

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2013 10:03:00 AM More reviews by fina125

I love these new lip gloss sticks.
they are easy for travel with. They have nice pigment. Not sticky, just lil shine and lil color which is perfect combo. I use it for touch ups or by itself. they look like plastic but they actually glide on really creamy. like the self sharpening twist up tool at the bottom.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2013 7:47:00 AM More reviews by steff612

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a review for the color Game Day. I bought it last night at Ulta because a saleswoman suggested she liked it better than the Clinique Chubby stick. I had previously bought the chubby stick and thought I would check out other colors. I am so happy she suggested this one. They have about 7 or 8 colors (can't remember) but the first ones that were in the tester line up were sheer and not much color. I moved onto the next ones and I was so glad I did. Beautiful, buildable color. I wanted a red lipcolor but didn't want the color to "scream" at people. This is amazing and I will for sure buy again. I wish they would offer more colors though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2012 11:18:00 PM More reviews by ktdetails

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

Let me just start by saying - I am not a lipgloss girl. I can't stand the stuff - but this is a game changer. There are a lot of items like this on the market now. Clinique Chubby Sticks, Tarte LipSurgence, Revlon Kissable Balm Stain (though that's the only one that is really a stain) --- this is just a gloss - not a stain. It's $15 and available in 4 colors right now. And there is a 4 pc holiday set with more colors -- so 8 colors total. I am IN LOVE with Honey Pie. It's a warm neutral peachy pink brown. The color is buildable but this particular shade is not meant to go to heavy dark saturation. This is a my lips but better type of color - but the BEST MLBB I've ever tried. Sliky application but not overly slippy/slimely. No goop factor whatsoever. Just hydration and shine and sheer but rich color. This blows MAC lustre formula lipsticks out of the water --- and doesn't dry my lips out.

You can find it at Ulta. Go. Now. Swatch. Test. Try. Love. And hopefully they will come out with more colors. Because this stuff is awesome and Honey Pie will always be in my purse. It is my new HG lipcolor --- and let me remind you - I am not a gloss girl. I'm more of a lipstick stick girl -- but this is effortless and gorgeous.