Pur Minerals Lip Gloss Stick in Honey Pie

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm a beauty consultant myself, and we sell Pur Minerals in my place of work along side other beauty/cosmetic brands. I adore colourful, glossy lips and with it being the winter period I felt I needed something lovely and nourishing to slather on my lips that would look great too. I opted for the coral shade Beach Bum, and aswell as being a fantastic balmy texture, they provide a fab level of gloss and colour leaving my lips looking and feeling kissable for ages, thanks to them being infused with Shea Butter. While a seeming a little pricey at first, I tried them in comparison to a cheaper version and found it PM far superior. These Glossy Balm Sticks would be gorgeous on holiday too! I do hope that Pur Minerals introduce some new shades...a hot pink would be amazing! Xx

on 4/29/2013 10:03:00 AM

I love these new lip gloss sticks.
they are easy for travel with. They have nice pigment. Not sticky, just lil shine and lil color which is perfect combo. I use it for touch ups or by itself. they look like plastic but they actually glide on really creamy. like the self sharpening twist up tool at the bottom.

on 4/12/2013 7:47:00 AM

This is a review for the color Game Day. I bought it last night at Ulta because a saleswoman suggested she liked it better than the Clinique Chubby stick. I had previously bought the chubby stick and thought I would check out other colors. I am so happy she suggested this one. They have about 7 or 8 colors (can't remember) but the first ones that were in the tester line up were sheer and not much color. I moved onto the next ones and I was so glad I did. Beautiful, buildable color. I wanted a red lipcolor but didn't want the color to "scream" at people. This is amazing and I will for sure buy again. I wish they would offer more colors though.

Recommended for Medium Skin