October 22, 2014 | 1824 users online

Lips - Nivea - Lip Smoothie Cranberry and Raspberry

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2013 1:47:00 AM More reviews by Veevz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I don't wear lipstick so I'm a lightly tinted lip gloss kind of girl... I have been buying lip smoothies for a while and use it everyday. Nice soft pink colour and enjoyable scent.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/13/2013 4:01:00 PM More reviews by makeupfun21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I agree with the previous review... this is the strangest product! It smells great and feels suuuuuper creamy and moisturizing immediately after it is applied. But, after about an hour when the product had sunk in, my lips were flaking and extremely dry and itchy. I'm not sure if this is because I live in a very dry climate right now (winter season in Canada). I think this product only "works" if you apply it about every 20 minutes... you can't ever let it dry and sink into your lips or else they'll be super dry and itchy. So bizarre! I'll give it another shot in the summer and see if it works better in a different climate. It's a pity though because this product functions as a sort of lip gloss with high shine and a light pink tint-- if only the moisturizing aspect of it actually worked! *sigh*

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2012 3:32:00 PM More reviews by sterlingK

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Other

Love the shine, colour and scent of this. The packaging is cute and I like the swirl in the product. But it dried out my lips terribly. I did not have an issues with my lips being dry before I started using this and only bought it because I wanted to try something a bit different than my regular old lipsmackers. If this did not dry out my lips I would prefer it because of the subtle tint and loads of shine but it was awful, my lips feel dry all the time after using this for about 2 weeks. I have used other Nivea lip products and had no issues, would not repurchase.