Annabelle Twistup Lipstick Crayon

3.6

Bought this shade in Red Carpet which is a rich red. The colour is absolutely beautiful! This is why I gave this product 5 lippies because it is so hard to find a shade of red lipstick that suits my skintone perfectly. Glides on smoothly, good staying power, non-drying...However, the packaging, as other MUA reviewers mentioned, is a little messy and I agree that there should be more product in the tube/pencil. Will r/p as I love the Red Carpet shade.

on 2/18/2014 11:35:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

Bought this in Vamp this week. This colour at least, is no good. It wears like a cheaply made longwear lipstick leaving the strip of pink from your inner lips unpigmented. yuck. The colour isn't terribly "vampy" more a red tinted mauve brown than a deep dark brownish red. I think its over priced around $9 for the amount of product (1.5g), quality and uninspiring colour. At the very least skip this and head on over to Revlon.

on 11/4/2013 7:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Bought this in Royale, a bold fuchsia. I like the formula - creamy, not too glossy and not matte and little or no taste to it.

on 1/25/2013 11:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought this lipstick in two colors - Tease and Mimosa. Love the colors and they stay on quite a long time before I need to reapply! They don't dry my lips, so that's a huge plus! Would definately get more colors.

on 11/27/2012 2:27:00 PM

I have the Flirtini colour, and I love it! It's super red which I love, but I can get away with wearing it at the office. Decently long wear for a regular lipstick, smooth application. The crayon format is easy to use and apply, but not more so than a regular format of lipstick and in that regard I feel like I don't get as much out of the crayon as I do out of a lipstick for the same price. Package is so-so - my problem is that the lipstick doesn't retract all the way within the tube at first, so when you close the cap you can nick the lipstick which sucks and is messy. I also find the twisty part at the bottom to be too long - I imagine they did this to give the illusion of more product. But if it was shorter it might fit in my lipstick holder which would be convenient.

Recommended for Medium Skin