April 20, 2014 | 1640 users online

Lipstick - Annabelle - Twistup Lipstick Crayon

rated 1 of 5 on 2/18/2014 11:35:00 PM More reviews by kintyr

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Bought this in Vamp this week. This colour at least, is no good. It wears like a cheaply made longwear lipstick leaving the strip of pink from your inner lips unpigmented. yuck. The colour isn't terribly "vampy" more a red tinted mauve brown than a deep dark brownish red. I think its over priced around $9 for the amount of product (1.5g), quality and uninspiring colour. At the very least skip this and head on over to Revlon.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2013 7:41:00 PM More reviews by letyeu

Bought this in Royale, a bold fuchsia. I like the formula - creamy, not too glossy and not matte and little or no taste to it.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2013 11:44:00 PM More reviews by monarose

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought this lipstick in two colors - Tease and Mimosa. Love the colors and they stay on quite a long time before I need to reapply! They don't dry my lips, so that's a huge plus! Would definately get more colors.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/27/2012 2:27:00 PM More reviews by EozS

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have the Flirtini colour, and I love it! It's super red which I love, but I can get away with wearing it at the office. Decently long wear for a regular lipstick, smooth application. The crayon format is easy to use and apply, but not more so than a regular format of lipstick and in that regard I feel like I don't get as much out of the crayon as I do out of a lipstick for the same price. Package is so-so - my problem is that the lipstick doesn't retract all the way within the tube at first, so when you close the cap you can nick the lipstick which sucks and is messy. I also find the twisty part at the bottom to be too long - I imagine they did this to give the illusion of more product. But if it was shorter it might fit in my lipstick holder which would be convenient.