bdellium shading blending #776

3.3

I was contemplating on whether I should buy MAC's 217 or this brush and I'm glad that I decided to purchase Bdellium's 776. On other reviews, I've read complaints on how scratchy the brush is, but I disagree. The brush is composed of extremely soft natural bristles that are great for blending eyeshadow or concealer, the latter of which I do so often. Even after continuously using it, spot cleaning it (the process in which I spray it with my Quo brush cleanser and rub it constantly back and forth against paper towels), the brush still remains as soft as ever. I love it.

on 7/21/2013 11:02:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

This brush is soft, never sheds, and works great as a one stop lid and crease brush. Maybe I'm so impressed because I won't spend $$$ on the 217 and never tried it to compare. But I don't feel the need to since this brush is so effective.

on 3/3/2013 2:35:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Definitely not as full and soft as the MAC 217. I still use it to pack on eyeshadow, but the bristles are scratchier. I end up reaching for my 217 for blending out eyeshadows anyway.

on 11/27/2012 9:02:00 AM

I though it would be a great cheap alternative to MAC 217 brush. It's got the right shape and everything. But the hair is so scratchy. I don't often reach for it.