August 31, 2014 | 1342 users online

Makeup Brushes - bdellium shading blending #776

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2013 12:06:00 AM More reviews by chellebartilet

I was contemplating on whether I should buy MAC's 217 or this brush and I'm glad that I decided to purchase Bdellium's 776. On other reviews, I've read complaints on how scratchy the brush is, but I disagree. The brush is composed of extremely soft natural bristles that are great for blending eyeshadow or concealer, the latter of which I do so often. Even after continuously using it, spot cleaning it (the process in which I spray it with my Quo brush cleanser and rub it constantly back and forth against paper towels), the brush still remains as soft as ever. I love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/21/2013 11:02:00 AM More reviews by krcb4

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This brush is soft, never sheds, and works great as a one stop lid and crease brush. Maybe I'm so impressed because I won't spend $$$ on the 217 and never tried it to compare. But I don't feel the need to since this brush is so effective.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/3/2013 2:35:00 AM More reviews by stt02004

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Definitely not as full and soft as the MAC 217. I still use it to pack on eyeshadow, but the bristles are scratchier. I end up reaching for my 217 for blending out eyeshadows anyway.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/27/2012 9:02:00 AM More reviews by Emese1

I though it would be a great cheap alternative to MAC 217 brush. It's got the right shape and everything. But the hair is so scratchy. I don't often reach for it.