October 30, 2014 | 1341 users online

Conditioner - Live Clean - Exotic Shine Bali Oil

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2014 9:10:00 PM More reviews by sunshinejo1717

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love all the live clean products because of the high quality ingredients, they're cruelty free - which is very important to me -the refreshing scent and the absence of harmful chemicals. I stock up when they're on sale. The bali scent is my favourite of all. I highly recommend this product and my husband loves the way my hair smells after I wash it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2014 8:17:00 PM More reviews by RosieeS

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't understand the bad reviews on this product because I loved it! I use the apple cider live clean shampoo, and then I condition the hair from my cheek bone down. It left my hair shiny, soft, and silky. The smell was amazing and I don't mean to brag, but If I was any person questioning whether or not to buy this product I would! because I get compliments from everyone everyday when I started using this conditioner about a month ago. I loved this live clean product and I would definitely purchase it again.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2013 9:08:00 PM More reviews by Iammelody

I'm not ok with this. I like the rest of the shampoos that this company offers, but this one was difficult to wash out, leaves a residue and buildup, and my hair becomes greasy and waxy by the next morning.
I usually only need to wash my hair every other day or 3 days ( I have long and fine hair), but with this I feel like it needs to be washed daily for how gross it ends up looking.
Even my boyfriend whos been using it said he hates it, and hes not one to care about shampoo.
Can't wait to re-purchase the apple cider one, to cleanse out whatever this shampoo left in my hair!! Yuck.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2013 8:38:00 PM More reviews by enydonus

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Out of all the Live Clean products, I like the scent of the Bali line the best. Unfortunately, my hair is very dry, long, and breakage prone and this just didn't deliver much moisture. It left a bit of a residue and felt quite heavy on my hair but the ends were still dry.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/7/2013 6:03:00 AM More reviews by TarinM

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

So far I've really loved all the Live Clean hair products I've tried, the apple cider shampoo, the fresh water conditioner and the argan oil smoothing cream, but I didn't have much luck with this one, it has the consistency of beeswax so I found it really hard to wash it out of my hair and I think the processes of scrubbing my hair to get it out was probably undoing any of the good the treatment would have done. Great ingredients and beautiful smell though, its a shame really, but then it might still work for other people.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2012 1:50:00 PM More reviews by Angeldoll

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have fine curly hair but lots of it, dry ends that I straigthen on a regular basis. This did not weigh down my hair and made it very smooth and shiney and soft with light volume. If it was more moisturizing it would be 5 stars but it does what it claims to do. Smells fruity. FYI: the shampoo version of this wasnt so great, left a residue and dried out my hair.