Oribe Supershine Light Moisturizing Cream

4.7

This is magic in a tube. I don't know what they put there but it's just WOW product.

If you have thick, dry or coarse hair then this is must have for you. Makes hair silky and just perfect.

Perfect product and my holy grail. Only price would be downfall but that's Oribe :-) in fact whole line is amazing

on 2/7/2015 9:12:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is one of the best hair products I've tried. And I've tried sooo many serums, oils, creams, etc. on my fine, highlighted hair. The ends of my hair are dry and tend to frizz so I need something to give shine and make my hair look healthy. This is the first, and I mean FIRST, product that has managed to do that. Everything else I've tried has either been too heavy, greasy, oily, or just disappears into my hair and then the ends look dry again in an hour. This gives life to dry hair, brings shine, and does not look greasy. Expensive, but a little goes a long way. So worth it!!

on 2/7/2015 8:56:00 PM

This product is great for fine hair, doesn't make it weighed down or anything, BUT, it causes such extreme static that I do not want to use it! It's so weird... I will use my other styling products (by Aveda, Alterna, etc.) and my hair is perfectly fine... But when I use this in damp hair and then blow dry, my hair is just sticking to everything and drives me nuts. It smells great, and makes my hair look good... But it doesn't make it AMAZING, and for the price, it should be amazing. Also, the packaging annoys me because even though I get the product out very clean and neat, there still seems to be a build up of crusted product at the opening the next time I open it, which confuses me.

on 3/12/2014 9:58:00 AM

I absolutely LOVE this stuff!! I have very fine, straight hair and am always hesitant to use product because of it weighing down my hair. This product doesn't do that at all! It's perfect for winter, especially, when my hair can get lots of static - a little of this (pea sized amount) and the flyaways are gone. I also can't believe how shiny my hair becomes. I have blonde hair - so shine is often hard to see - but this cream has little light reflection properties that make it super shiny. Oh, and the smell is devine!!! It's not cheap - but you only use a very small amount so I expect it will last for quite some time. Definitely a product I can't live without!

on 12/20/2012 6:32:00 PM

I love this! I have a lot of hair but it's fine and can get oily easily from products. I also flat iron my hair often and I worry about my ends being dry. This product smells wonderful, makes my hair shiny, smooth, and incredibly soft without weighing it down. I only use it on my ends on damp hair and blow dry/straighten it. A bit pricey but a little goes a long way.

on 11/26/2012 12:06:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I got my hair cut recently at my salon and my stylist recommended this to me for my ultra-fine delicate hair, and it was love at first blow-dry. This is a leave-in conditioner treatment in Oribe's Supershine lineup and is 49$ for 5oz. Firstly, the packaging is a lovely purple tube with a large cap. Secondly, it smells amazing and luxe. Thirdly, it makes my hair so easy to comb through, I normally have a horrible time with my tangles. Fourthly, it gives a lot of moisture to my long hair, which often gets dry on the ends. Fifthly, after I blow my hair dry (and sometimes straighten), my hair is so unbelievably soft, silky, and extra shiny as well. I have to be careful not to use too much of it, or my hair gets oily after a day or so. But overall, it's worked extremely well for my hair needs.