October 2, 2014 | 1436 users online

Hair Treatments - Oribe - Supershine Light Moisturizing Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2014 9:58:00 AM More reviews by horseshowmom

I absolutely LOVE this stuff!! I have very fine, straight hair and am always hesitant to use product because of it weighing down my hair. This product doesn't do that at all! It's perfect for winter, especially, when my hair can get lots of static - a little of this (pea sized amount) and the flyaways are gone. I also can't believe how shiny my hair becomes. I have blonde hair - so shine is often hard to see - but this cream has little light reflection properties that make it super shiny. Oh, and the smell is devine!!! It's not cheap - but you only use a very small amount so I expect it will last for quite some time. Definitely a product I can't live without!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2012 6:32:00 PM More reviews by faythless

I love this! I have a lot of hair but it's fine and can get oily easily from products. I also flat iron my hair often and I worry about my ends being dry. This product smells wonderful, makes my hair shiny, smooth, and incredibly soft without weighing it down. I only use it on my ends on damp hair and blow dry/straighten it. A bit pricey but a little goes a long way.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2012 12:06:00 AM More reviews by flauros

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I got my hair cut recently at my salon and my stylist recommended this to me for my ultra-fine delicate hair, and it was love at first blow-dry. This is a leave-in conditioner treatment in Oribe's Supershine lineup and is 49$ for 5oz. Firstly, the packaging is a lovely purple tube with a large cap. Secondly, it smells amazing and luxe. Thirdly, it makes my hair so easy to comb through, I normally have a horrible time with my tangles. Fourthly, it gives a lot of moisture to my long hair, which often gets dry on the ends. Fifthly, after I blow my hair dry (and sometimes straighten), my hair is so unbelievably soft, silky, and extra shiny as well. I have to be careful not to use too much of it, or my hair gets oily after a day or so. But overall, it's worked extremely well for my hair needs.