August 21, 2014 | 1837 users online

Eyeliner - Eyeko - Skinny Liquid Eyeliner - Black

rated 1 of 5 on 6/8/2014 4:29:00 AM More reviews by euristocrat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I agree with most of the other reviewers in that this is dreadful! I was considering purchasing this product due to the hype it gets in magazines. When I saw it as a free gift with Glamour magazine, I thought that it was a great opportunity to try it. I am so glad that I didn't pay full price for this product. The packaging is awful and the tip doesn't dispense product evenly - the application is very patchy. When you go over the line, the felt tip scratches off the product you have already applied, leaving it even more patchy! I would also imagine that it dries out very quickly so, if you do want to use this product, I'd recommend storing it upside down so that the tip doesn't dry out. Save yourself the money and buy a decent drugstore eyeliner - Rimmel's liquid eyeliner is 100 x better than this!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/8/2014 1:56:00 AM More reviews by OrangeMintPop

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

This is a felt tip eyeliner that gives me a deep black line and it does not smudge. I been using mine for over a year now and it has not dry out on me. The negative thing I have to say about this is the tip. It gets dull over time but I do like the formula. This does not smudge on me and I have monolids and it does not flake. Watch my video for a demo and swatches.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/7/2014 4:40:00 PM More reviews by empirielle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got one of these free in a magazine this month but I'm aware that Eyeko is a more high-end rather than drugstore brand so this is about 12 if you were to buy it here in England.

This was rubbish, in short. It had basically dried out when I applied it.
I was really happy about the pointed-tip applicator but the eyeliner itself didn't seem to really soak into that bit which made doing a thin line impossible.

The worst bit was that it smudged everywhere! After literally half an hour it had rubbed all over the corner of my eyes and onto my cheeks practically. I know I didn't rub or touch my eyes during that half an hour so the staying power is just abysmal.

Don't waste your money, ladies! There are plenty of better drugstore alternatives out there.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/5/2014 12:44:00 PM More reviews by maria91

It applied ok, not too spotty but not the most pigmented eyeliner ever.

BUT it dries out SO FAST.

And I don't use liquid eyeliner everyday so I managed to use this... twice.

Would not repurchase because of plain average application and very short longevity.

Skip this and get the Soap and Glory equivalent - far more pigmented and I've had it for at least 6 months and hasn't dried out yet!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/3/2014 4:05:00 AM More reviews by Swho06

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I regularly use the Avon liquid eyeliner & that is 200% better than Eyeko liquid eyeliner, also cheaper. Eyeko eyeliner is spotty & I ended up with panda eyes, the tip of the Eyeko product fell off into the lid, so the quality is obviously low. I'll be going back to Avon.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2014 5:41:00 AM More reviews by rabagast

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

got this as a GWP when i hadn't used liquid liner for some 15+ years, so impressed by the beautiful results and ease of use that i've already bought more. very smooth line, soft black shade, doesn't budge but is easily removed, mistakes are easy to fix w/o messing up your entire eye and having to start from scratch.

one MAJOR flaw: dries out in less than two weeks! tried out a few other felt tip liners to replace this but the results were inferior, so despite the longevity issue i've still repurchased this.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/13/2014 2:20:00 AM More reviews by mangoteacake

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I should had asked for my money back. It dried out. For the price, I was expecting more durability. I bought a different eyeliner for $16, and even tho I had it longer than eyeko, it still works perfectly.

I only bought this because people recommended it but now I know sometimes they recommend expensive things, while there are much cheaper alternatives.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/22/2014 5:00:00 PM More reviews by shoeaddict666

Thankfully I didn't pay for this as it was free with a magazine. I wouldn't pay a penny for it, it's awful. The only positive thing is the sturdy packaging and felt tip which is a good size. The 'ink' itself is awful. there's no twist to get more ink and it dries out so quickly when you're applying it that it goes crusty on your eyelid. seriously it's awful. even flicking it upside down doesn't make the tip any more wet. So it drags across your eyelid when your'e trying to draw it on, if you try and layer it to get a thicker line it just rubs the underneath layer off. Once you finally manage to get a satisfactory line, which takes ages cos of all of these problems, it doesn't stay on well at all. after a couple of hours it's smudged in the corner of my eyes and the line has turned into messy flaky dots on the top and the finish is crusty + terrible. do not buy it, rimmel / collection 2000 / l'oreal liquid liner etc all better than this. if i could rate it a zero i would!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/26/2013 5:26:00 PM More reviews by Texas22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this product, but for the price it's not worth it. I love that it's like a marker, as most liquid eyeliners have a longer brush tip that you have to "paint" on. Eyeko gives you better control, but sometimes the tip balls up exactly like a marker. It can catch on my eyelid. I am horrible at applying liquid eyeliner, so this product is good and bad for me. It's not super dark, but it layers easily for darker thicker lines.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/13/2013 2:33:00 PM More reviews by Iampo0kie

I initially loved this liner! The its super dark and DOES NOT BUDGE, which was the best since I have oily lids. Easy to use and nice packaging.

However, the brush is a little stiff and sometimes drags on your eyelid (if you have loose skin like me).
And when the liner dries, it gets very sticky. If you try to draw over it, the liner will flake off or get thick and gunky (and fall into your eyes)

The reason I'm giving it 2 stars is it it is drying out, after only having it for a month. There's still a ton of ink in the brush, and if I wet it I can get a good line. But otherwise the ink is really sticky and hard to use. Also the inside of the cap broke. Not good for $15.