April 19, 2014 | 1691 users online

Eyeliner - Eyeko - Skinny Liquid Eyeliner - Black

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2014 5:41:00 AM More reviews by rabagast

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

got this as a GWP when i hadn't used liquid liner for some 15+ years, so impressed by the beautiful results and ease of use that i've already bought more. very smooth line, soft black shade, doesn't budge but is easily removed, mistakes are easy to fix w/o messing up your entire eye and having to start from scratch.

one MAJOR flaw: dries out in less than two weeks! tried out a few other felt tip liners to replace this but the results were inferior, so despite the longevity issue i've still repurchased this.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/13/2014 2:20:00 AM More reviews by mangoteacake

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I should had asked for my money back. It dried out. For the price, I was expecting more durability. I bought a different eyeliner for $16, and even tho I had it longer than eyeko, it still works perfectly.

I only bought this because people recommended it but now I know sometimes they recommend expensive things, while there are much cheaper alternatives.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/22/2014 5:00:00 PM More reviews by shoeaddict666

Thankfully I didn't pay for this as it was free with a magazine. I wouldn't pay a penny for it, it's awful. The only positive thing is the sturdy packaging and felt tip which is a good size. The 'ink' itself is awful. there's no twist to get more ink and it dries out so quickly when you're applying it that it goes crusty on your eyelid. seriously it's awful. even flicking it upside down doesn't make the tip any more wet. So it drags across your eyelid when your'e trying to draw it on, if you try and layer it to get a thicker line it just rubs the underneath layer off. Once you finally manage to get a satisfactory line, which takes ages cos of all of these problems, it doesn't stay on well at all. after a couple of hours it's smudged in the corner of my eyes and the line has turned into messy flaky dots on the top and the finish is crusty + terrible. do not buy it, rimmel / collection 2000 / l'oreal liquid liner etc all better than this. if i could rate it a zero i would!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/26/2013 5:26:00 PM More reviews by Texas22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this product, but for the price it's not worth it. I love that it's like a marker, as most liquid eyeliners have a longer brush tip that you have to "paint" on. Eyeko gives you better control, but sometimes the tip balls up exactly like a marker. It can catch on my eyelid. I am horrible at applying liquid eyeliner, so this product is good and bad for me. It's not super dark, but it layers easily for darker thicker lines.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/13/2013 2:33:00 PM More reviews by Iampo0kie

I initially loved this liner! The its super dark and DOES NOT BUDGE, which was the best since I have oily lids. Easy to use and nice packaging.

However, the brush is a little stiff and sometimes drags on your eyelid (if you have loose skin like me).
And when the liner dries, it gets very sticky. If you try to draw over it, the liner will flake off or get thick and gunky (and fall into your eyes)

The reason I'm giving it 2 stars is it it is drying out, after only having it for a month. There's still a ton of ink in the brush, and if I wet it I can get a good line. But otherwise the ink is really sticky and hard to use. Also the inside of the cap broke. Not good for $15.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/12/2013 5:08:00 PM More reviews by nmiracle

This product was horrible. The eyeliner was spotty at best, smeared horribly when it did apply color. I was so disappointed - the tip and formula seemed to be good on the back of my hand. It just didn't work on my eyelids- and I tried everything, including primer, no primer, powder, no powder....it just doesn't work. What a waste.....

rated 1 of 5 on 11/10/2013 12:54:00 AM More reviews by Hauzer

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I had high hopes for this after reading this was Alexa Chung's go to eyeliner.This is the worst liquid eyeliner ever! By the end of the day it smudged so much it look like I had black eyes. Will not be repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2013 6:51:00 PM More reviews by pandaspear

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm really surprised to read these other reviews, because this is my go-to eyeliner. I received the purple one in my Birchbox a while ago and it's been my holy grail liner ever since. I find that the color looks great with my dark brown eyes and it's super easy to apply. I'm terrible at applying liner, but the felt tip makes this simple. I also fine that it makes a nice-sized line, not too thick or too thin and the tapered brush makes it so you could do it lighter or heavier if you wanted to. I always apply it at the end of all my makeup, so it has a good base to cling to (primer and eyeshadow). I've not really noticed any issues with it slipping or smearing and I've been wearing it regularly for several months.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2013 2:54:00 AM More reviews by ilymed2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Had black, navy, and brown. The colors were nice and I enjoyed the ease of application. Downside, they dried out rapidly. My biggest problem was the smudging and I don't have oily lids. They just weren't long wearing and had the quality of a cheap drugstore liner.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/15/2013 8:55:00 AM More reviews by callmecatrina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have oily monolid eyes and have found that this eyeliner is the only liquid or gel eyeliner that will not budge even in summer when it is ridiculously humid.That being said, I always use Too Faced Shadow Insurance primer with it. The long felt tip pen is great for drawing thick or very thin lines. As others have pointed out, the formula dries out pretty quickly, but I've found that storing it upside down in a cup somewhat extends the life of it. The inner plastic bit in the cap has come out on two of the Eyeko liners I've purchased (so the lid can't be shut completely) and this is why I've only given it 4 stars. I feel for the price it should have a better design but I've repurchased this multiple times (and always have backups!) because I love how black it is, the staying power is the best I've ever tried and I love how I don't have to use a separate brush.