April 16, 2014 | 948 users online

Eye Shadow - Christian Dior - 3 color ivory glow

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2012 10:36:00 PM More reviews by yankeerose

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I will admit that I love Dior shadows. They work for me. I like their silkiness, blendablility and longevity. This pallet has not disappointed. It contains 2 ivory/white shadows, one has a satin finish, the other has a very sparkly finish. It also contains a black powder liner that can easily be used wet or dry, or even as a shadow. As all Dior shadow pallets, there is the 2 sponge tip applicators. The cool thing about this pallet is the way the mirror pops up when you slide the case open. Its like a little vanity mirror. But onto the products....I love makeup, I mean ALL makeup...from ELF to Chanel. But everyone has their fav brands for certain things...for me there is no shadow like Dior. These shadows go on sheer...they are ivory/white, and are meant to be used alone, not as highlighters. When I wear this, my eyes sparkle, but my shadow does not. It just adds a very suble glow that doesn't scream "its makeup", it just makes my eyes look glowy...sort of romantic. Yep, this is a keeper!