April 24, 2014 | 1044 users online

Moisturizers - L'Oreal - Collagen Moisture Filler

rated 3 of 5 on 5/19/2013 8:54:00 AM More reviews by lovelycristi

I would probably re-buy this, unless I found something better. I have oily skin, but its dehydrated looking. This is great. It doesn't break me out. Its not a holy grail product though, just a product that gets the job done.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2013 2:43:00 PM More reviews by AzureTe

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this basically because winter weather and central heating were killing my skin and I needed something heavier for daytime, and because boswellia was listed in the ingredients. If you don't like fragranced products you should know this does have some. I personally do not care for the fragrance, but it's not so strong that I can't deal with it. Also, if you prefer a moisturizer to be your main SPF you should obviously know that this does not have any.

I did not experience any problems at all with clogging or irritation, and even use it under my eyes with no issues. I find that it works well under makeup (no issues with balling and so on) and makeup glides on very well over it, but it is heavy and I felt that it took awhile to absorb, but I suppose one should expect that from a cream like this. If you are someone who likes to put moisturizer on and put makeup on right afterwards you would definitely get impatient with this one. I only marked it as a 3 for packaging, because although I generally like glass packaging (for the look and because it is more easily recyclable), I don't really like dipping my fingers in a jar.

Overall, it's not the most amazing skincare product ever but I am happy enough with it. I am no longer dealing with winter issues so will not repurchase when I run out. My skin can be picky, so when I find something that works reasonably well and doesn't freak my skin out I usually stick with it. That is why I marked that I would repurchase, as I probably will pick up another jar next winter. It worked well enough and I had no issues.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2012 5:13:00 PM More reviews by Boxerface

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

L'Oreal Paris Collagen Moisture Filler/Combleur Hydratant

This is the cream in the blue jar. I wonder if it has been discontinued as I see no review of this specific jar in the MUA data base.
There is another in the blue jar on the L'Oreal website but it is called L'Oreal Dermo-Expertise Advanced RevitaLift Night Cream Complete Anti-Wrinkle & Firming Moisturizer. The one I am reviewing says Colalgen.

Hope that helps.

I am trying to love this but it is still in the like to like relationship. It definitely is a rich creamy feel that has a typical L'Oreal scent. In fact it makes me think of PONDS. It has the same consistency and probably the same effective coverage. A little on the greasy side but this absorbs faily quickly.

I bought this at the end of the summer when my skin was the least dry.
Currently it is cold outside, heaters are on and the air is attacking my skin. I bought this to put under my ELDW. This has worked great under my foundation but did not last as far as moisture. Helped to spread the more matte make up over my skin. It filled the tiny holes and pores making my face smooth for the foundation coverage. I use a brush or fingertips for my ELDW. It has helped to spread the makeup on but I am still not sure if this is what my face needed. I need moisture but not loving the initial greasy feel. And I wonder if it is too heavy. It has not made me break out but I have noticed a few bumps under my skin. This could just be the changes in weather.

Pros...
Creamy rich feel
I love the jar. Some like a pump, I think this is too thick for a pump.
Works, It really is great prior to make up
Has not caused breakouts or allergic reactions.

Cons
I am not sure it lasts.
Smell can be annoying
Price is high for me. I think for what you are getting $10 is the max that should be paid for this cream.
Not positive on the ingredients

Will I buy this again? Not sure, I said Yes, But I am still searching for the perfect under makeup skin cream. Not my HG.