July 30, 2014 | 2005 users online

Hair Color - Schwarzkopf - LIVE Color XXL in Cyber Purple

rated 4.0(1 review)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2012 5:13:00 PM More reviews by MalibuMands

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

CYBER PURPLE is a tricky colour to describe, and it is tricky to photograph as the colour seems different in various lighting conditions. At it's core it is a dark pinky/purple, but as I said, the shade you will see depends on the light source reflecting on your hair.

The varying shades the colour morphs between remind me of all of the other schwarzkopf purple based shades I've used in the past - Ultra Violet, Dark Violet, Mystic Violet and Glam Rock Black.

I've taken the photos above - they are of my own hair, solely in CYBER PURPLE, so you can see what I'm trying to say.

My hair still feels and looks glossy and there is no clinging chemical scent to my hair. I've been colouring my hair for over half my life and in the past I've used every other purple/violet shade that Schwarkopf makes, so feel qualified enough to say that this has great staying power for a dye containing purple

Violet shades can fade as quickly as red shades do, but after four/five weeks the fade is minimal and the purple undertone still shines through - which surprised me, as the water runs pink after washing my hair for a few weeks after colouring it. That is my only negative for CYBER PURPLE; don't use white towels after showering :)

[CYBER PURPLE is only recommended for use on dark blonde and light/medium brown hair]