July 31, 2014 | 1943 users online

Mascara - Boots - No7 Exquisite Curl

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2014 3:51:00 PM More reviews by jenglund

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is pretty good. Does give more curl than Boots Lash Adapt, but maybe not as much thickening/volume. Gives a bit of a glossier finish than I'm used to. I actually like the wand (it's curved)...well, I did once I got used to it! It takes a little work, but I do like it. Slightly overpriced for a drugstore product like mascara that runs out/dries out quickly, but I do like Boots makeup and am glad I can pick it up at my local Target (in the US). I just watch for sales and use Cartwheel and my Target card, coupons, etc.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/25/2012 1:36:00 PM More reviews by jinglingjambo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Mehhhhhhhhhhhhhh. An ok product, nothing special.

I bought this after hearing its praises on a few beauty blogs but it doesn't really work for me. Some days it's ok and some days, it goes awful and clumpy and I hate it. It's a good jet black mascara with quite a thick formula, but it clumps so easily and takes so long to dry which is a pain if you like to wear more than one coat of mascara, like me.
The brush shape is good and the handle is sturdy but it's not worth the 11. I have found my HG mascara now which is the MaxFactor Masterpiece Max!