Boots No7 Exquisite Curl

3.6

I really wish there was a maybe choice above, because I wouldn't say definitely yes or no to repurchasing. This mascara is ok at volumising, better at lengthening, but definitely excellent at curling and holding the curl. I have used with a curler and without and must say, you can get away without using a curler first. It isn't just the brush which helps the curl, as is the case with some brands. The formula really does curl and hold the curl in your lashes. The reason I have given 3 out of 5, is because I like wet mascaras and this formula is dry.

on 8/13/2014 12:46:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this mascara so much. It is my absolute favorite. I have naturally really really straight eyelashes, so I have to curl them with an eyelash curler. And because of this, I find that a lot of mascaras are too heavy and make my eyelashes go straight again, but not this mascara. It keeps my eyelashes curled and I love how the wand is curved and grabs all the lashes and coats them with the perfect amount of mascara. They make my eyelashes look soft and pretty and long, and don't make them look like sticks.
The only problem is that they don't sell these everywhere in America, so I usually have to buy it online. Instead of paying just the $7.99, I have to pay for shipping as well, so the total comes to about $14. But it's worth it, I think.

on 8/6/2014 9:44:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

If you're looking for a mascara to coat your lashes, add some curl, and lengthen them a little, then this will work great for you. I like more volume than this product provides but I'm not tossing it for those makeup-less days that I want a little bit on my eyes.

on 4/18/2014 3:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is pretty good. Does give more curl than Boots Lash Adapt, but maybe not as much thickening/volume. Gives a bit of a glossier finish than I'm used to. I actually like the wand (it's curved)...well, I did once I got used to it! It takes a little work, but I do like it. Slightly overpriced for a drugstore product like mascara that runs out/dries out quickly, but I do like Boots makeup and am glad I can pick it up at my local Target (in the US). I just watch for sales and use Cartwheel and my Target card, coupons, etc.

on 11/25/2012 1:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Mehhhhhhhhhhhhhh. An ok product, nothing special.

I bought this after hearing its praises on a few beauty blogs but it doesn't really work for me. Some days it's ok and some days, it goes awful and clumpy and I hate it. It's a good jet black mascara with quite a thick formula, but it clumps so easily and takes so long to dry which is a pain if you like to wear more than one coat of mascara, like me.
The brush shape is good and the handle is sturdy but it's not worth the 11. I have found my HG mascara now which is the MaxFactor Masterpiece Max!