August 22, 2014 | 1903 users online

Moisturizers - La Roche Posay - Hydraphase Intense Riche

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2014 6:35:00 AM More reviews by gsubrata

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have been using La Roche Posay Hydraphase Intense Riche on and off for many years. I have tried many other face creams but always seem to come back to this one. It moisturizes so well without being greasy. It is also really great under my foundation. I am open to changing my face cream if I could find something just as good but cheaper, but I have yet to find that so far. I highly recommend this cream.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2014 10:44:00 AM More reviews by Alexandra123Y

It's a nice product, yet way too thick for my combination skin. I guess it would be a good find for dry or very dry skinned person as the cream seems to moisturize really well. The cream has a decent amount of perfume which does not avert me. The packaging is great as it is very hygienic being a pump.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/8/2013 5:34:00 PM More reviews by jella22

this product is nothing special ! I have no problem spending money on products that work but after trying this a few times I am not impressed and sad that I spent the cash on this. there are much better products out there and the smell of this alone is definitely a negative ! the texture is decent but the scent is irritating and not something I want to put on my super sensitive skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/8/2013 11:50:00 AM More reviews by okuko

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

It's a lovely moisturizer when your skin needs that extra. It sinks in well, has a subtle and pleasant smell (like most la roche posay products).
After 1 1/2 pumps my skin is soft and well hydrated. But and this is a big but, flaky skin stays and it is also not helping with outbreaks.
I will not rebuy.

As the poster before me wrote, the packaging needs some work.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2012 11:42:00 AM More reviews by Jaimee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a great moisturizer for my combination, dehydrated skin. It has a very light scent and goes on easily. It looks great under make-up. It also doesn't break me out.

The only negative is the packaging. It comes in a pump and when you reach the end of the product, the pump stops working, but there is a decent amount of product left in the container (the package is transparent). You basically have to rip off the pump to get the last bit of product. Otherwise, love love love!