mark hook up get bright highlighter in light

Price: $

Price: $

on 11/27/2013 2:59:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I do like the concept of the 'hook up' products but this highlighter is terrible. I only used it once because the product dried up so quickly even when it was stored in a room temperature room and it was closed tightly.

on 11/25/2012 12:57:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Kinky, Coarse

Not crazy about this. I use this product with my Mark concealer. I don't think that it really delivers on highlight. But, it's still a nice companion to my pencil concealer and is suitable for travel.

I have had this product for a very long time and as such, I am amazed by its shelf life as it's of the same quality and consistency as when I first purchased. I do like the applicator and I like that I can see how much product is left in the package.

Again, it's not the best performing product. It's good for very light touch up jobs and I view it as more of a "friend" to my concealer. Great for the purse and travel.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

this came in the same container as the hookup glosses, and same applicator. I really do not like this as a highlighter, as i do not feel it did anything for me! it went onto my skin, and did not highlight, it just disappeared. I tried several shades, and still nothing, so not an item i will be repurchasing