November 24, 2014 | 1941 users online

Primer/ Corrector - POD Puraceuticals SPF 15 Liquid Canvas

rated 5.0(1 review)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2012 4:36:00 AM More reviews by MissJacqui85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This has got to be THE most bad ass makeup primer ever. It has SPF protection, it's natural, it doesn't block or clog the pores with silicones, it's an anti ageing treatment and a moisturiser all in one perfect for oily skin!!!!!!!!!!!!! Never thought I would find such an animal....was expensive laying out for several of these products.... Started with one...went back for another next day ....and then next day for another two lol. This primer is Australian 70 dollars.... Which made me hesitate because its totally natural and I hadn't heard about these products from anyone ....maybe because they are keeping it a secret and are those smug ones who say 'oh, just great genetics and healthy living' (I know because I am one of those ...but this has turbo boosted my skin)
Very little product is needed....it is a thicker almost chalky paste type consistency ....I think not great to apply on wrinkles or dry skin? Awesome makeup base..... Gives a subtle glow and does not make my face an oil slick. Smoothes skin for my mineral makeup..... And keeps skin clean all day....I am obsessed with the stunning ingredient content....natural marine plant collagen .....ingredients that stimulant natural collagen production, fight ageing and free radical damage, moisturise treat and prime in one. Have I said enough times I am in love? I want a friends bday to come up so I can gift them this and become their hero:)