July 29, 2014 | 1859 users online

Cleansers - POD Puraceuticals Liquid Detox

rated 5.0(1 review)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2012 4:02:00 AM More reviews by MissJacqui85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Haven't reviewed in a whole but have started using some AMAZING products and my skin is absolutely glowing so wanted to share with people,as my friends aren't really into skincare. This cleanser has some kind if triple enzyme action and peptides that means it cleanses and exfoliates.....one word for the results: fantastic. I have oily skin and enlarged pores ....and although most of the time my skin is even and I get compliments ....this brand has taken it to a new level. I have never been enthused about a cleanser ....and most of the time resented paying anything to high for one because the results seemed pointless beyond removing makeup...and I am a products devotee..... But no joke, and it's a tad embarrassing to admit: I look forward to using this cleanser! :) (that sentence was difficult to type and take myself seriously) this smoothes and prepares your skin for products, it doesn't strip your skin of oils, the results are soft smooth skin that is not red or blotchy.
It's a gel like consistency, clear if a little cloudy...and little foams, but not in sudsy way that screams out SLS. It's a refined type of foam if that makes sense. Takes off the majority of my makeup, leaving a little eyeliner residue but that doesn't matter....the other results are so good I am not relying on this as a makeup remover.
I have also reviewed a primer,eye cream and moisturising serum from this brand- please check then out. This is an Australian brand that I kept walking past but never buying because hadn't ever heard any feedback on them and they are on the expensive side for natural products, especially when you buy a couple products. This cleanser was 60 australian dollars. This is one hell of a sophisticated brand -it's meant to to he pure natural ingredients but with cosmeticeutical results. Have been waiting for a natural brand to take it to a new level- bravo POD :)