October 25, 2014 | 1795 users online

Accessories - Solotica Hidrocor Mel contact lenses

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2013 4:40:00 PM More reviews by lemonz4us

These lenses are actually yellow . They turn my dark brown eyes a beautiful natural looking green. Nobody can tell they're not my real eyes .
The only thing is these really suck out the oxygen from my eyes after a few hours, so they're not for long wear.
I use a ultra sonic contact lens cleaner to clean these every week. And I've had them for 3 years. They're still holding up. They were very expensive I purchased from wrlens
I also have the ice ones, which are white to turn my eyes gray

rated 3 of 5 on 3/3/2013 6:17:00 AM More reviews by Bottledyuki

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I have wanted these contact lenses for a long time, but hesitated to buy them because of the price. When I recieved them I was REALLY disappointed because of the opacity, you can almost tell NO difference, I have really dark eyes but I thought that the hidrocor colors were going to show up anyways. Up side to this is that it looks very natural and is comfortable. Even though I would not be purchasing this again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2012 1:59:00 PM More reviews by amnahp12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm torn on these. I bought the Hidrocharme Ice and liked them, but thought it was time for something more natural, and these had great reviews. I don't know what happened to the opacity of these, because they are a VERY dark green on the eyes, almost imperceptible. Might as well not wear them at all! Nothing at all the way past reviews/pictures depict.
Also, dry and uncomfortable.