Solotica Hidrocor Mel contact lenses

3.5

on 3/11/2015 4:13:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

The most realistic contacts that I've seen they are so beautiful yet so uncomfortable I've had $20 contacts that were way more comfortable than these pricey things. I can't wear them for longer than 2 hours without needing to refresh them they dry quickly and they are thicker than normal contacts. based off of the comfort level I would not purchase again Solotica should look into fixing this issue. The lenses were $67 and $50 for shipping very pricey but very natural looking.

on 5/4/2013 4:40:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

These lenses are actually yellow . They turn my dark brown eyes a beautiful natural looking green. Nobody can tell they're not my real eyes .
The only thing is these really suck out the oxygen from my eyes after a few hours, so they're not for long wear.
I use a ultra sonic contact lens cleaner to clean these every week. And I've had them for 3 years. They're still holding up. They were very expensive I purchased from wrlens
I also have the ice ones, which are white to turn my eyes gray

on 3/3/2013 6:17:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I have wanted these contact lenses for a long time, but hesitated to buy them because of the price. When I recieved them I was REALLY disappointed because of the opacity, you can almost tell NO difference, I have really dark eyes but I thought that the hidrocor colors were going to show up anyways. Up side to this is that it looks very natural and is comfortable. Even though I would not be purchasing this again.

on 11/24/2012 1:59:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I'm torn on these. I bought the Hidrocharme Ice and liked them, but thought it was time for something more natural, and these had great reviews. I don't know what happened to the opacity of these, because they are a VERY dark green on the eyes, almost imperceptible. Might as well not wear them at all! Nothing at all the way past reviews/pictures depict.
Also, dry and uncomfortable.

Popular Accessories