April 21, 2014 | 1090 users online

Treatments - Charles Worthington - Miracle Repair Elixir Oil

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2012 2:11:00 PM More reviews by MalibuMands

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I have extremely thick hair and don't usually put any styling products on it, as it makes my hair heavier and look greasy. However I was on holiday this month and the weather was unusually hot, so my [coloured] hair became fried and was in need of serious help. Since argan oil is being hyped up, I decided to try something that contains it...

I've now been using Charles Worthington Miracle Repair Elixir Oil for a couple of weeks and am delighted with the results. My hair is almost 100% frizz free, feels very silky, doesn't look lank or greasy, and feels more lightweight than usual. I've never used a serum that has worked so well on my hair before - these results were visible after the very first time that I used this elixir oil.

The condition of my hair has improved so much, that now I only apply the oil every other wash; the very ends of my hair can become frizzy after styling - but there is not as much as normal for me though.

The only thing I'd caution you with is that the second wash results can vary slightly. It's always given me less frizz then usual, but there is some the majority of the time.