October 23, 2014 | 1878 users online

Bronzers - Bourjois - Delice de Soleil

rated 4 of 5 on 5/23/2013 9:05:00 PM More reviews by JessMolesworth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I don't use bronzer that much and i've only tried 2 but i do like this bronzer. It's not orangey or anything like that but i find it pretty expensive but it has lasted me a really long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2013 7:03:00 AM More reviews by howdydoodybanana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I had tried the 'Delice de Poudre' bronzer by Bourjois (the one that smells like chocolate), and had like it initially, though it soon developed what I can only describe as a waxy skin, which my brush couldn't penetrate to access the product. I DID scrape it off, but that involved wasting a lot of the product. The Bourjois came out with this bronzer, the 'Delice de Soleil'. The tester in Boots seemed to be holding up nicely, unlike the tester for the 'Delice de Poudre', which, like my own one, had developed that skin. So, I decided to give this one a go! It IS more expensive, about 13 euro I think, which is no doubt due to the packaging. It has a plastic container, and it came with a little brush, and the lid has a very decently sized mirror which can swivel 360 degees, which i suppose is handy. I really like the product though. It is soft, has not yet waxed over, and is not orangey, or too red-toned, which are the problems I find with most bronzers. So far, I have been quite enjoying this bronzer!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2012 1:08:00 PM More reviews by Rikkebrochner

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is my all time favourite bronzer, and have tried many different ones. I find that this one works best for medium toned skin, i have the darkest shade, number 14 'olive/tanned skin', and i use NW30 in MAC. Its a rich brown bronzer, no orange tones to it, and with small golden sparkles in it, yet it doesent show up on the skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2012 8:54:00 AM More reviews by MissJacqui85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have this in colour 14 for Olive/Tanned skin. Wow this competes with the big boys. Gorgeous,finely milled texture and the most natural looking flush of health colour. This bronzer has cocoa bean and orange blossom extract for radiance and hydration....I received in a promo pack with purchase when I spent over $300 in Priceline pharmacy on skincare products, and would never have tried this product or even glanced its way ....but we are talking lifelong convert here. Officially obsessed. This is exactly how you want a bronzer to be.....my constant hunt ended without even choosing this product ,but having it thrown at me-so I can't even claim sheer genius and brilliant intuition/instincts-which I normally have with products. Love love love!!!! had to share:) compact is kind of 'nifty' too what with brush and swivel top mirror.