August 31, 2014 | 1575 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Grey Friday

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2012 6:47:00 PM More reviews by swtlilqtk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

As the other reviewer states, yes, this is a good layering lipstick. It does appear more of a purplish tint with a hint of grey...I would say by itself its almost similar to MAC Icon with slightly more a grey tint to it. I've tried it layer over a couple different colors and it looks very pretty. Over a red it gives a color resembling MAC Fluid lipstick...over a bright lilac it gives a color like MAC Odyssey. I haven't tried it over a pink yet, but Im sure it will look pretty. Nice and vampy by itself with a deep plum liner....a fun color to try in many different ways! It's sold out so I doubt you will be able to get it, but if you have it I hope I gave you a couple fun color pairings to try. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2012 3:26:00 PM More reviews by Librakitten

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This was a Limited Edition Black Friday lipstick. I have been dying for a Grey lipstick for awhile now. This lipstick is exactly what the doctor ordered. It's greyish silver with some hint of black in it. It goes on smooth and lasts a pretty long time. On my lips it looks more purple with hints of grey in it, but you can mute it or add to it. I have mixed it with other lipsticks I have and they have all turned out beautiful. I also have to say for Cleo777 to have the audacity to review a product she has not even tried. Just to bash a great company like MAC because you don't like or understand a color is beyond comprehension. Didn't your mother ever teach you if you have nothing nice to say don't say it at all?! Just because you don't like shade doesn't mean others don't. This lipstick sold out within hours. I love unique shades and cannot wait for their black lipstick to come out. Sure, strange colors aren't for everyone, but if you have creativity, theatrical interests or just love makeup you should definitely try this lipstick. Would buy again!

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No