August 20, 2014 | 961 users online

Eyes - Fysiko Eyelash Growth Serum

rated 4 of 5 on 4/22/2014 9:46:00 PM More reviews by lb1986

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have been using fysiko for less than a month and my lashes are much longer and curlier than before. I can tell a small difference without mascara but I can really see the diffence in length with top and bottom lashes whe mascara is applied. I paid a little over $100 and got the product from Amazon. I am happy with results so far!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/21/2014 7:06:00 AM More reviews by KaylaMadison

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great product but didn't worked as expected!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/22/2013 4:56:00 AM More reviews by missjhenz

I have been using Fysiko for almost 18 weeks now and I can testify to its truly amazing result. Lashes becomes longer and thicker. I am more confident now to wear my natural lashes for everyday work without the hesitations and worries of not putting on my favorite mascara. The price is expensive (I guess everyone agrees on this note) but as the saying goes "you get what you pay for" and all of those who experienced using this eyelash serum - fysiko will strongly agree with me. I love it because its easy to use, safe, odorless and of course - EFFECTIVE! Spreading the news about my newest discovery to all my friends and social network for them to try out this fab product by themselves from FYSIKO!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2013 9:35:00 AM More reviews by MzBaker

I used my Fysiko Eyelash Growth Serum for more than 16 weeks and can see a big change in my lashes! I am so pleased with this product I plan to use it until I have lashes like my son, he's so lucky and soon I will be too!. Thanks so much for creating such a brilliant product that really works.

Fysiko Serum is very easy to use just a stroke of a brush across the eyes. I had no problems using it and will continue!

Thanks so much Fysiko!! I love it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2013 7:17:00 PM More reviews by StellarBeauty

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love my Fysiko Eyelash Serum. I've been using it for more than a few months now a have experienced a big difference in my eyelashes & eyebrows. I apply a thin layer to my upper & lower lashes and eyebrows each Night Before bed.

Coming from someone with very sensitive skin and light sensitive eyes, Ive never experienced any type of irritation to my eyes or skin when using this.

Its a thin clear liquid that you apply with a tiny applicator brush.

After 4 months of use my lashes are longer, darker & much more lush. I can get away with wearing no mascara at all. Now when I do wear mascara, my lashes are so much more dramatic and full.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2013 6:48:00 PM More reviews by rockymountainsavings

It's nice to finally use a product that works! Many products make claims of how well they work, but just don't give real results. Fysiko works. Fysiko is really easy to use. It comes in a small tube with a brush applicator. It works on longer, upper eyelashes, and eyebrows. You apply one in the morning and once at night. One swipe with the brush across your lash line and you're done! It's made right in the USA and you don't need a prescription to purchase it. It is made of natural ingredients and is safe for sensitive skin. I started noticing a difference in my lashes after only 8 weeks.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2013 11:01:00 AM More reviews by BusyBumbleBee2

I had the opportunity to try this and was really excited about it. I was really interested in seeing if this product did and worked as it said it would. I never really been a girly-girl and worried about my eye area with tweezing my eyebrows and everything. And the way my eyes are anyways I've never really worn mascara, because my eyes pop anyways when I wear makeup.

But I have to say I was really happy with my results from the Fysiko Eyelash Serum. It is a product that truly does what it says it does. I noticed that my eyelashes were thicker within 6-8 weeks and much longer in 10-12 weeks.

This stuff is my new addiction and I would definitely recommend it and get it again. The only downside is it is a little expensive. But for the results I got I would definitely pay that price.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2013 6:36:00 PM More reviews by mommalewsblog

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

As women, we are always searching to lengthen and volumize our eyelashes. Make up companies market every mascara to help us do this. I, myself, am always striving to make my eyes pop with fuller lashes. Women now can even undergo medical treatment and procedures to help! Imagine though, a product that promised to do this with no prescription and all natural ingredients in just 6-8 weeks. There is and it is called Fysiko Eyelash Serum. Over the last 16 weeks, I have been using my serum to review for my readers to prove just how it works.

When I opened my serum I was intrigued how it in fact would work. It had absolutely nothing in it that I thought could create such a reaction. Ingredients include: Bio-Peptides, Amino Acids, Vitamin E, Olive Oil, Thyme, Biotin and soy protein. These are proteins that I know of to help grow your hair and nails, so perhaps it would in fact work on my eyelashes as well. It is recommended that you use the serum nightly prior to bed or if using in the morning to apply it prior to putting on makeup or putting in your contact lenses. After washing my face at night, I would apply my serum. The product looks very similar to eye liner and is applied with the same ease right on the top of the eyelashes. There was no odor to the serum, it didn't sting or burn or leave any sort of sticky residue. These were things that I was also hesitant about when it came to using my Fysiko Eye Serum.
Now I have very bad results when it comes to taking vitamins or using other products that will help grow and strengthen your hair. But I was shocked when at the end of the 16 weeks, I did a before and after photo to see some difference! Of course, like most products of this nature you must actually use it and make a habit of it. And everyone is different, so perhaps your results will vary. Fysiko also recommends using this product on your eyebrows as well if you are not blessed with full eyebrows like myself.

For before/after pics, please see my post on my blog:

rated 4 of 5 on 8/27/2013 7:42:00 PM More reviews by corp8292

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I received this product to try out for review purposes. I have to say that I really liked it. The results were incredible. I took before and after pictures and I could really tell a difference. If I had a problem with short eyelashes, I would probably buy this product. I am, however, happy with the length of my eyelashes, so I won't be buying it. One thing I didn't like was that if I applied it too heavily, my eyes itched. As long as I was careful with how much I applied, I didn't have any problems.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2013 3:22:00 PM More reviews by DanaLanga

I had one of the most amazing opportunities to sample Fysiko Eyelash Growth Serum compliments of Influenster.com. I used the product for 16 weeks and grew naturally longer, thicker, and darker lashes. There are very few products that I will back 100%, but Fysiko Eyelash Growth Serum is one of them; after you see my results you will understand why I back this product 100%.

I would like to share a little background information about the product, and then I will share my personal experience.

*Fysiko is made with all natural ingredients and was designed by a dermatologist
*Clinically proven to safely and effectively lengthen eyelashes and eyebrows
*Applied once a day to the skin of the eyelid
*Results can be seen in as little as 2 weeks and complete results in 16 weeks
*Formulated to be non-irritating
*After 16 weeks continue using 2-3 times weekly
*A Tube of Fysiko lasts 6-8 months
*A Tube of Fysiko costs roughly $140

The product comes in a tube with a brush similar to that of liquid eyeliner, and is actually applied as you would apply liquid eyeliner. You simply apply it to your lash line and allow it to dry for about 15 minutes. I love the fact that I can apply my eye make-up even after applying the Fysiko, however if you prefer it can be applied in the evening before bed.

I personally started seeing obvious results around the 4th week of using the product. Then my lashes just started taking off! As each week went by I became more excited because I couldn't believe how long and thick they continued to grow! Now that I have hit 16 weeks, I am no longer wearing mascara; my lashes are sexy enough that I don't need the extra make-up!

Many people that I spoke with about the product were concerned about possible side effects such as eyelid discoloration and eye irritation. I did not not personally experience ANY side effects. However, if you do experience any discomfort, the instructions suggest that you stop using the product. The product is a liquid and is scent free, it almost feels like water, it's not sticky at all.

The price of a tube is $139; that may sound expensive, but if you break it down and put it into perspective, it's really not that pricey! A tube, if used as directed, will last 8 months, so that's roughly $18 a month to have AWESOME eyelashes! In my opinion, it's a small amount of money to pay for natural, sexy lashes!

I highly recommend this product! I have several friends using it right now, and they are also thrilled with the results they are seeing. I absolutely plan on continuing to use Fysiko Eyelash growth Serum in the future! If you are interested in seeing more pictures showing my indisputable results please check out my blog post at: http://fysiko4.blogspot.com/