October 24, 2014 | 1943 users online

Eyes - Fysiko Eyelash Growth Serum

rated 4 of 5 on 9/29/2014 11:51:00 PM More reviews by ninjadoll

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought my tube through Amazon, and I paid about $60. Didn't expect much, but it definitely helped my lashes. I'm at week 6, and I'm noticing longer, thicker lashes. It's especially noticeable on my lower lashes. And how else do I know it's working? I'm sprouting hairs on my bottom lid, VERY close to the inner corner of my eye, and on my upper cheeks, right below my bottom lashes. These side effect hairs have been annoying, so I've had to pluck, but it definitely works.

The packaging could be much better. My brush came out in a serpent's tongue shape (split) so it's difficult to precisely put on product. One long swipe should be enough, but my wonky brush makes me do several short swipes instead. I put it on my lower lashes as well because I have a small bald spot on one side, and it's starting to fill in.

I haven't tried Latise, but for $60, this is a steal.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/22/2014 9:46:00 PM More reviews by lb1986

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have been using fysiko for less than a month and my lashes are much longer and curlier than before. I can tell a small difference without mascara but I can really see the diffence in length with top and bottom lashes whe mascara is applied. I paid a little over $100 and got the product from Amazon. I am happy with results so far!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/21/2014 7:06:00 AM More reviews by KaylaMadison

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great product but didn't worked as expected!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/22/2013 4:56:00 AM More reviews by missjhenz

I have been using Fysiko for almost 18 weeks now and I can testify to its truly amazing result. Lashes becomes longer and thicker. I am more confident now to wear my natural lashes for everyday work without the hesitations and worries of not putting on my favorite mascara. The price is expensive (I guess everyone agrees on this note) but as the saying goes "you get what you pay for" and all of those who experienced using this eyelash serum - fysiko will strongly agree with me. I love it because its easy to use, safe, odorless and of course - EFFECTIVE! Spreading the news about my newest discovery to all my friends and social network for them to try out this fab product by themselves from FYSIKO!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2013 9:35:00 AM More reviews by MzBaker

I used my Fysiko Eyelash Growth Serum for more than 16 weeks and can see a big change in my lashes! I am so pleased with this product I plan to use it until I have lashes like my son, he's so lucky and soon I will be too!. Thanks so much for creating such a brilliant product that really works.

Fysiko Serum is very easy to use just a stroke of a brush across the eyes. I had no problems using it and will continue!

Thanks so much Fysiko!! I love it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2013 7:17:00 PM More reviews by StellarBeauty

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love my Fysiko Eyelash Serum. I've been using it for more than a few months now a have experienced a big difference in my eyelashes & eyebrows. I apply a thin layer to my upper & lower lashes and eyebrows each Night Before bed.

Coming from someone with very sensitive skin and light sensitive eyes, Ive never experienced any type of irritation to my eyes or skin when using this.

Its a thin clear liquid that you apply with a tiny applicator brush.

After 4 months of use my lashes are longer, darker & much more lush. I can get away with wearing no mascara at all. Now when I do wear mascara, my lashes are so much more dramatic and full.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2013 6:48:00 PM More reviews by rockymountainsavings

It's nice to finally use a product that works! Many products make claims of how well they work, but just don't give real results. Fysiko works. Fysiko is really easy to use. It comes in a small tube with a brush applicator. It works on longer, upper eyelashes, and eyebrows. You apply one in the morning and once at night. One swipe with the brush across your lash line and you're done! It's made right in the USA and you don't need a prescription to purchase it. It is made of natural ingredients and is safe for sensitive skin. I started noticing a difference in my lashes after only 8 weeks.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2013 11:01:00 AM More reviews by BusyBumbleBee2

I had the opportunity to try this and was really excited about it. I was really interested in seeing if this product did and worked as it said it would. I never really been a girly-girl and worried about my eye area with tweezing my eyebrows and everything. And the way my eyes are anyways I've never really worn mascara, because my eyes pop anyways when I wear makeup.

But I have to say I was really happy with my results from the Fysiko Eyelash Serum. It is a product that truly does what it says it does. I noticed that my eyelashes were thicker within 6-8 weeks and much longer in 10-12 weeks.

This stuff is my new addiction and I would definitely recommend it and get it again. The only downside is it is a little expensive. But for the results I got I would definitely pay that price.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2013 6:36:00 PM More reviews by mommalewsblog

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

As women, we are always searching to lengthen and volumize our eyelashes. Make up companies market every mascara to help us do this. I, myself, am always striving to make my eyes pop with fuller lashes. Women now can even undergo medical treatment and procedures to help! Imagine though, a product that promised to do this with no prescription and all natural ingredients in just 6-8 weeks. There is and it is called Fysiko Eyelash Serum. Over the last 16 weeks, I have been using my serum to review for my readers to prove just how it works.

When I opened my serum I was intrigued how it in fact would work. It had absolutely nothing in it that I thought could create such a reaction. Ingredients include: Bio-Peptides, Amino Acids, Vitamin E, Olive Oil, Thyme, Biotin and soy protein. These are proteins that I know of to help grow your hair and nails, so perhaps it would in fact work on my eyelashes as well. It is recommended that you use the serum nightly prior to bed or if using in the morning to apply it prior to putting on makeup or putting in your contact lenses. After washing my face at night, I would apply my serum. The product looks very similar to eye liner and is applied with the same ease right on the top of the eyelashes. There was no odor to the serum, it didn't sting or burn or leave any sort of sticky residue. These were things that I was also hesitant about when it came to using my Fysiko Eye Serum.
Now I have very bad results when it comes to taking vitamins or using other products that will help grow and strengthen your hair. But I was shocked when at the end of the 16 weeks, I did a before and after photo to see some difference! Of course, like most products of this nature you must actually use it and make a habit of it. And everyone is different, so perhaps your results will vary. Fysiko also recommends using this product on your eyebrows as well if you are not blessed with full eyebrows like myself.

For before/after pics, please see my post on my blog:

rated 4 of 5 on 8/27/2013 7:42:00 PM More reviews by corp8292

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I received this product to try out for review purposes. I have to say that I really liked it. The results were incredible. I took before and after pictures and I could really tell a difference. If I had a problem with short eyelashes, I would probably buy this product. I am, however, happy with the length of my eyelashes, so I won't be buying it. One thing I didn't like was that if I applied it too heavily, my eyes itched. As long as I was careful with how much I applied, I didn't have any problems.