Fysiko Eyelash Growth Serum

4.4

on 1/13/2015 12:30:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

So the jury is still out on this product for me.

Let me first say that the customer service is amazing but the packaging is awful. I have lost a lot of the liquid because of the how easy it is to escape from the tube. The mini travel size one came in a GREAT tube that is similar to mascara, in that it wipes off the excess liquid from the applicator and keeps it in the tube. FYSIKO IF YOU SEE THIS PLEASE PLEASE MAKE YOUR FULL-SIZE TUBES THE SAME AS YOUR MINI TRAVEL ONE.

Now the actual review. I have very sad, sparse broken eyelashes. I got lash extensions a while ago and my lashes were never the same. I also had a stylist over pluck my eyebrows leaving them scary sad and sparse. I started using fysiko midway through October 2014 for my lashes and brows .

I apply a swipe in the morning and at night along my lash line and brows where they need filling.

Immediately after use I noticed my mascara went on smoothly which was nice. I noticed after three weeks my eyelashes started looking better, but at one month I really noticed more length! It was fantastic. Sadly, I have really really dark circles under my eyes and fysiko seems to have darkened them even more to the point where I look sickly. Thing is, I moved from a damp warm climate to a dry and subzero climate and the weather could easily have attributed to it, but I don't think fysiko helped.

Because of this, I only put fysiko on my eyelashes at night. Things were going really well! But then I noticed that the lashes growing in were so thin they wouldn't take mascara. Some were curling in stange and crazy directions... Some were also growing a bit behind the lash line so i had to swipe behind my lashes to try to get them. I also notice some are growing very low on my lash line, almost to the point of getting into my eye and I've had to pluck them because I can see them in my vision. I also noticed the lashes haven't grown evenly onboth sides of my eyes ( one side has lovely curled lashes along the outter eye corner, the other side has low hanging lashes with no lengthy lashes on the outer corner). (Note I am also using a store bought mascara in the last months instead of high quality that i normally use. So u think this has a small part in it, Im judging how my lashes look with mascara on because my eyelashes aRe blonde)

So here I am, with these intensely long lashes here and there, and I cant show them off with mascara. In fairness, I noticed this started happening after I stopped applying morning and night, I also didn't apply it over the Christmas holidays. So I think my progressed has regressed somewhat. I also have very thin lashes naturally, so the ones growing in probably are doing what they would naturally do. But they haven't thickened any at all.

However, I have noticed great progress with my eyebrows! The ends of my eye brow have grown in (I normally have to use makeup to lengthen it). In fact, I'll have to pluck them soon, which I haven't done in a year. So I'm happy with the results there.

Despite fysiko potentially making my dark circles worse around my eyes, I'm going to go back applying morning and night and see how things go. I've seen some people say stick with it for six months, some say they weren't seeing thickening results for a year. I will stick with fysiko for a year to see if I get even better results. My lashes have indeed grown, just not in the manner that I am satisfied with ( I am a very harsh critic though PS)

I will update with pictures at some point and pet you know how things go.

I need to get another tube soon, only lasted me 4 months. But I have been coating my eyebrows quite heavily. The tube is AWFUL though. Store it upright, otherwise it leaks around the lid and I've had to use my finger and put it on my eyebrows to save some. For how expensive fysiko is, I expect better packaging.

Fysiko, you REALLY need to change your packaging. In fact, I may email you about this since your customer service seems attentive and receptive.

I would add a photo but It doesn't seem I am able to. Sorry!

on 9/29/2014 11:51:00 PM

I bought my tube through Amazon, and I paid about $60. Didn't expect much, but it definitely helped my lashes. I'm at week 6, and I'm noticing longer, thicker lashes. It's especially noticeable on my lower lashes. And how else do I know it's working? I'm sprouting hairs on my bottom lid, VERY close to the inner corner of my eye, and on my upper cheeks, right below my bottom lashes. These side effect hairs have been annoying, so I've had to pluck, but it definitely works.

The packaging could be much better. My brush came out in a serpent's tongue shape (split) so it's difficult to precisely put on product. One long swipe should be enough, but my wonky brush makes me do several short swipes instead. I put it on my lower lashes as well because I have a small bald spot on one side, and it's starting to fill in.

I haven't tried Latise, but for $60, this is a steal.

on 4/22/2014 9:46:00 PM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

I have been using fysiko for less than a month and my lashes are much longer and curlier than before. I can tell a small difference without mascara but I can really see the diffence in length with top and bottom lashes whe mascara is applied. I paid a little over $100 and got the product from Amazon. I am happy with results so far!

on 3/21/2014 7:06:00 AM

Great product but didn't worked as expected!!!!

on 9/22/2013 4:56:00 AM

I have been using Fysiko for almost 18 weeks now and I can testify to its truly amazing result. Lashes becomes longer and thicker. I am more confident now to wear my natural lashes for everyday work without the hesitations and worries of not putting on my favorite mascara. The price is expensive (I guess everyone agrees on this note) but as the saying goes "you get what you pay for" and all of those who experienced using this eyelash serum - fysiko will strongly agree with me. I love it because its easy to use, safe, odorless and of course - EFFECTIVE! Spreading the news about my newest discovery to all my friends and social network for them to try out this fab product by themselves from FYSIKO!

on 9/13/2013 9:35:00 AM

I used my Fysiko Eyelash Growth Serum for more than 16 weeks and can see a big change in my lashes! I am so pleased with this product I plan to use it until I have lashes like my son, he's so lucky and soon I will be too!. Thanks so much for creating such a brilliant product that really works.

Fysiko Serum is very easy to use just a stroke of a brush across the eyes. I had no problems using it and will continue!

Thanks so much Fysiko!! I love it!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I absolutely love my Fysiko Eyelash Serum. I've been using it for more than a few months now a have experienced a big difference in my eyelashes & eyebrows. I apply a thin layer to my upper & lower lashes and eyebrows each Night Before bed.

Coming from someone with very sensitive skin and light sensitive eyes, Ive never experienced any type of irritation to my eyes or skin when using this.

Its a thin clear liquid that you apply with a tiny applicator brush.

After 4 months of use my lashes are longer, darker & much more lush. I can get away with wearing no mascara at all. Now when I do wear mascara, my lashes are so much more dramatic and full.

It's nice to finally use a product that works! Many products make claims of how well they work, but just don't give real results. Fysiko works. Fysiko is really easy to use. It comes in a small tube with a brush applicator. It works on longer, upper eyelashes, and eyebrows. You apply one in the morning and once at night. One swipe with the brush across your lash line and you're done! It's made right in the USA and you don't need a prescription to purchase it. It is made of natural ingredients and is safe for sensitive skin. I started noticing a difference in my lashes after only 8 weeks.

I had the opportunity to try this and was really excited about it. I was really interested in seeing if this product did and worked as it said it would. I never really been a girly-girl and worried about my eye area with tweezing my eyebrows and everything. And the way my eyes are anyways I've never really worn mascara, because my eyes pop anyways when I wear makeup.

But I have to say I was really happy with my results from the Fysiko Eyelash Serum. It is a product that truly does what it says it does. I noticed that my eyelashes were thicker within 6-8 weeks and much longer in 10-12 weeks.

This stuff is my new addiction and I would definitely recommend it and get it again. The only downside is it is a little expensive. But for the results I got I would definitely pay that price.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

As women, we are always searching to lengthen and volumize our eyelashes. Make up companies market every mascara to help us do this. I, myself, am always striving to make my eyes pop with fuller lashes. Women now can even undergo medical treatment and procedures to help! Imagine though, a product that promised to do this with no prescription and all natural ingredients in just 6-8 weeks. There is and it is called Fysiko Eyelash Serum. Over the last 16 weeks, I have been using my serum to review for my readers to prove just how it works.

When I opened my serum I was intrigued how it in fact would work. It had absolutely nothing in it that I thought could create such a reaction. Ingredients include: Bio-Peptides, Amino Acids, Vitamin E, Olive Oil, Thyme, Biotin and soy protein. These are proteins that I know of to help grow your hair and nails, so perhaps it would in fact work on my eyelashes as well. It is recommended that you use the serum nightly prior to bed or if using in the morning to apply it prior to putting on makeup or putting in your contact lenses. After washing my face at night, I would apply my serum. The product looks very similar to eye liner and is applied with the same ease right on the top of the eyelashes. There was no odor to the serum, it didn't sting or burn or leave any sort of sticky residue. These were things that I was also hesitant about when it came to using my Fysiko Eye Serum.
Now I have very bad results when it comes to taking vitamins or using other products that will help grow and strengthen your hair. But I was shocked when at the end of the 16 weeks, I did a before and after photo to see some difference! Of course, like most products of this nature you must actually use it and make a habit of it. And everyone is different, so perhaps your results will vary. Fysiko also recommends using this product on your eyebrows as well if you are not blessed with full eyebrows like myself.

For before/after pics, please see my post on my blog:

Popular Eyes Products