July 31, 2014 | 2058 users online

Lipstick - MAC - supreme style

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2014 12:44:00 AM More reviews by Gretalin

My go to pinky nude color for almost one and a half year! I already finished one and I have a backup of this. It's a very thick and smooth texture. Thus the staying power is amazing. It's very shiny so I don't need a gloss on top. It pairs with any makeup look I'm going for and it makes my lip look fuller and flirty. Highly recommend this to anyone who wants a daily go to pinky nude!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2013 1:58:00 PM More reviews by baby_grazi_x05

Perfect. That's the only word I can come up with to describe this lipstick. I found it at at CCO in Birmingham and decided to try it since Tiffany D raved about it on her YouTube channel. It's got a nice amount of shimmer, but not so much that it shows off every facet of your lip lines. Plus, it's not gritty. The texture is thick, but not sticky. And it lasts forever! It's the perfect color to throw on and not have to worry about it clashing with the rest of your makeup. It can totally pull a look together with minimal effort. Seriously, perfect.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2013 7:35:00 PM More reviews by starrysim

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Wow, I love this lipstick. It's a perfect daytime go-to lipstick for when you just can't pick a colour, or need to look polished but simple. It's very creamy and comfortable to wear, very similar in texture to the discontinued Slimshines. It's a light peachy nude that sinks nicely into my lips, instead of looking milky or ashy. Highly recommended.

Edit: I took a good look in the mirror one day, and decided I didn't like this after all. It looked too metallic and fish scale-y. Too bad, because I liked the "feel" of it, just not the "look."

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2012 3:11:00 PM More reviews by ariel2229

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

First off I love the packaging on these supreme style lipsticks. They are simple and sleek. These are really creamy and have a definite sheen when applied and you have to be careful with these because they are softer than your typical lipstick. Supreme style is kind of like a rose goldish color. It is really hard to explain but i like to pair it with Jordana lip liner in tawny they compliment each other really nicely.