L'Oreal Preference les Blondissimes

1.5

on 5/27/2015 2:19:00 PM

L'OREAL PARIS 01 NATURAL BLONDE - LES BLONDISSIMES PREFERENCE

I bought this product with high hopes as I have redish hair and wanted to colour my hair without spending a fortune, an alternative to bleach and not going to a salon.

The skin test went well no burning or rash, so great I thought.

So I began...but after 10 mins of the product being on my head I started to feel a burning sensation, and couldn't keep it on any longer.

I washed it off straight away. My hair was alot lighter which I was happy with. The next day and this is now day 3 my scalp feels like it constantly has a heat lamp burning my head. There is no redness or scabs but I have to keep my head cool with ice in the evening. I'm starting to get worried and am thinking about going to the doctor.

My husband the day after had to clean up the product that had exploded from the bottle and commented that his hands were nearly burnt mopping it off the bathroom sink etc.

Please take care with this product.

on 11/21/2012 6:30:00 PM

I got it in Lightest Ash Blonde 03. My original color is dirty Blond.
I liked the result color. But I didn't like the strong chemical smell during coloring.

UPDATE: When I used this color first time I felt it was pretty burning... but when I used it second time as soon as I applied the first coupld of drops on my head I felt like I can't stand the burning! It was that bad! happened the first time with hair color! I dyed my hair many times before!
This shade is beautiful but the chemical formula is not good......................................