October 1, 2014 | 1733 users online

Skincare - Body - BeneFit Cosmetics - WonderBod

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2003 4:47:00 PM More reviews by DietchGirl

I absolutely loved this stuff - I'm sorry Benefit decided to discontinue it. It's strong, it stinged but boy did this stuff work. It's the only thing that helped me get rid of my dry flaky winter skin. I tried Sandal Scandal, which Benefits customer service recommended as a replacement and it is not nearly as good (not to mention not worth the price).

rated 1 of 5 on 7/17/2002 12:07:00 PM More reviews by Jaimie610

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Can I give it less than one lipstick? This stuff is horrible. It separates out like pink Italian salad dressing, even if you do shake it up, it smells horrible, and it burns like hell when you put it on. I could put up with it if it actually did something, but I didn't see any difference. Complete waste of money.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2002 12:54:00 PM More reviews by Weinda

This will itch a little at first, but trust me, be strong, use it everyday, and kiss your rough spots, especially on your feet, goodbye! Great also for stretch marks...

rated 3 of 5 on 5/7/2002 11:32:00 PM More reviews by lifeisastory

This product doesn't live up to its claims. It made my skin soft, but no softer than any other lotion. (For a week, I tried WonderBod on one leg and Burt's Bees on the other. There was no difference.) Plus, the smell is a little mediciny/chalky. I won't buy this again. At $25 for 8oz, I expect a lot more than what I got.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2002 7:57:00 PM More reviews by Elixir

This really makes my skin so soft and smooth! It tingles and stings a bit when I put this on.. I guess it's due to the AHA in there, which is very effective for those little rough spots on my knees or heels.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2002 12:52:00 AM More reviews by karenclark46

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Honestly, I don't mind the smell, I kind of like it. The first time I used it, I had an itchy leg, so I scratched it up with my acrylic nails, and about 5 minutes later (like a moron) I put on the wonderbod...it burned like hell! But only on the leg I scratched. The next morning the little bumps on my thighs were smoother. Seriously. Overnight. It just tingles as long as it's not on a wound, like my scratches, so I wouldn't recommend putting it on right after shaving. I would buy this again :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2002 9:15:00 AM More reviews by CarolineSwing

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I really do love this stuff. It has gotton rid of the bumps on my bottom, and other places. It stings a bit at first, but only at first (I will NOT use it on my legs right after I shave). Paired with BeneFit Thigh Hopes I believe it has improved the look of my thighs and bottom. Problems: both products tend to seperate and require constant shaking; smells icky; bottle may leak when traveling. I will and have bought this again.
Eddited to add: I have lowered my rating of this after trying other brands, this isn't that wonder-ful. continued >>

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2002 9:28:00 PM More reviews by Mickie176

Am I crazy about the scent? No. Do I like the way it stings, ESPECIALLY if I've just shaved? No. Do I love the way it separates in the bottle and becomes somewhat watery? Not at all. Yet... I will buy it again. It works on those annoying little red skin bumps.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/21/2002 12:11:00 PM More reviews by Eryn

I didn't like it. It worked ok for awhile, but I didn't use it for a couple of months. I went to pick it up the other day to use it and it is all liquidy and stuff and no matter how hard I shake it, it won't get back to a lotion consistency. What a waste of money!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/2/2001 6:21:00 AM More reviews by TaraB

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This was the most disgustingly foul product I have ever bought. My body was on fire and it really stung.

A real dissapointment