November 28, 2014 | 1392 users online

Eye Shadow - LORAC - Femme Fatale Palette

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2013 7:39:00 AM More reviews by RingofFire

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I like this palette very much except for the lever that you use to open it. It is a B*****. Other than that the shades are a nice soft pigmented mix of mattes and gentle shimmers that are wearable in the daytime. The compact is travel sized. Many people seem to think it is much bigger, but if you can get past that its wonderful to take to work etc. Taking one lip off for the stupid opening. I do not have long or fake nails but they were pretty shredded the first 3 times I tried to open.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/21/2012 4:21:00 PM More reviews by PrincessGizmo

I was really excited when this came out for fall and could not wait to try it. I was not disappointed! I love the packing, closes really tight and has a snakeskin like cloth over top of it. The shadows are just perfect predictable LORAC, very smooth, buttery, easy to blend, and with great color payoff. I have absolutely nothing bad to say about the shadows, the included brush though...eh not great at all, but that is the only complaint I have.