Soap & Glory Glad Hair Day

1.7

on 1/13/2015 3:09:00 PM

I wouldn't recommend this for long fine/flyaway hair,it really doesn't detangle enough,it would need to be a lot richer for me as I still had tangled hair after using it.
However it would be perfect for someone with normal maybe short hair that just needed a basic conditioner to add softness and shine with no build up.
Cute pink retro packaging,scent is a bit like bubblegum!
Not tested on animals.

on 2/22/2013 6:50:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I love soap and glory but this conditioner is really, really horrible. I have super long thick hair and if you don't use enough you get horrible knotty tangled hair. If you use too much it just coats my hair with a greasy layer leaving my ends a complete mess. I had to wash it out straight away. It may be okay for someone with less thick hair but for me I will never use it again

on 11/21/2012 12:20:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

This claims to help "detangle, gloss, protect and strenghten" with a "no buildup formula" for fine to normal hair types.
Let me tell you, it does none of those things.
I have fine hair and this managed to weigh it down without even moisturising it properly! If you check the ingredients, you'll notice lots of silicones, so I can't imagine this being no build-up. It also feels... rubbery (for lack of a better word) when it goes on.
Not to mention the nauseating smell... It's similar to the Peaches&Clean cleanser (which I haven't bought, because of the smell...) - it's like a synthetic sweet but chemically and slightly peach-y smell. Ew.