Soap & Glory Glad Hair Day

1.8

on 6/18/2015 2:44:00 PM

It smells super, super nice and leaves my hair smelling nice for days afterwards. The product DOES detangle knots in your hair but you have to use a ridiculous amount of product (think about 1/5 of the entire bottle) which to be honest, isn't worth it as its 5-6 making it 1 a wash and you buy other conditioners for half the price and quadruple the uses. I'd give it a mess and spend your money on something else

on 5/20/2015 7:56:00 PM

Lovely packaging but that is where the pros end. Glad Hair Day is frankly a terrible product range. The shampoo strips hair and leaves it feeling very dry and tangled. The conditioner is not conditioning at all and after use I needed a leave in conditioner to detangle my hair and leave it soft. Considering I have fine hair and rarely need much conditioner that is saying something. I love Soap & Glory but this was a huge disappointment from them. I would rather get a cheaper drugstore brand that performs far better like Garnier or Tresseme.

I wouldn't recommend this for long fine/flyaway hair,it really doesn't detangle enough,it would need to be a lot richer for me as I still had tangled hair after using it.
However it would be perfect for someone with normal maybe short hair that just needed a basic conditioner to add softness and shine with no build up.
Cute pink retro packaging,scent is a bit like bubblegum!
Not tested on animals.

on 2/22/2013 6:50:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I love soap and glory but this conditioner is really, really horrible. I have super long thick hair and if you don't use enough you get horrible knotty tangled hair. If you use too much it just coats my hair with a greasy layer leaving my ends a complete mess. I had to wash it out straight away. It may be okay for someone with less thick hair but for me I will never use it again

on 11/21/2012 12:20:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

This claims to help "detangle, gloss, protect and strenghten" with a "no buildup formula" for fine to normal hair types.
Let me tell you, it does none of those things.
I have fine hair and this managed to weigh it down without even moisturising it properly! If you check the ingredients, you'll notice lots of silicones, so I can't imagine this being no build-up. It also feels... rubbery (for lack of a better word) when it goes on.
Not to mention the nauseating smell... It's similar to the Peaches&Clean cleanser (which I haven't bought, because of the smell...) - it's like a synthetic sweet but chemically and slightly peach-y smell. Ew.