October 24, 2014 | 1683 users online

Conditioner - Soap & Glory - Glad Hair Day

rated 1 of 5 on 2/22/2013 6:50:00 PM More reviews by RiriG

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love soap and glory but this conditioner is really, really horrible. I have super long thick hair and if you don't use enough you get horrible knotty tangled hair. If you use too much it just coats my hair with a greasy layer leaving my ends a complete mess. I had to wash it out straight away. It may be okay for someone with less thick hair but for me I will never use it again

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2012 12:20:00 PM More reviews by Ancatje

This claims to help "detangle, gloss, protect and strenghten" with a "no buildup formula" for fine to normal hair types.
Let me tell you, it does none of those things.
I have fine hair and this managed to weigh it down without even moisturising it properly! If you check the ingredients, you'll notice lots of silicones, so I can't imagine this being no build-up. It also feels... rubbery (for lack of a better word) when it goes on.
Not to mention the nauseating smell... It's similar to the Peaches&Clean cleanser (which I haven't bought, because of the smell...) - it's like a synthetic sweet but chemically and slightly peach-y smell. Ew.