Essence Multi Action Blackest Black Mascara

3.5

on 9/14/2014 8:11:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure

BEST MASCARA IVE EVER USED! I have used a range of mascara, this being from M.A.C to Rimmel but this is definitely the best! It is a very black black which enhances the brown in my eyes and really opens them up! My eyelashes are elgonated and thick and I love it! Especially the price! I get all this goodness for only £2!!!!

on 8/30/2014 6:56:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I've been using this mascara for the past month and I am simply loving it! it gives lenght and decent volume for everyday looks but it can be built up to a lilttle more dramatic look without clumping too much. I am generally good to go with one coat but two coats really make your eyes pop! I do not understand in which way is supposed to be deeper or blacker than the regular multi-action but all in all I love it and will definetly repurchase as my everyday mascara. So far no drying and no flaking, but I expect this to happen soon, as Essence mascara normally do that quite soon. but you cannot beat their price/quality!

on 8/17/2014 3:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I did not like this product at all. It performs exactly the same as the regular Multi Action mascara in terms of holding the curl and lengthening the eyelashes, but it flaked a lot on me. Also I did not notice the colour was blacker in comparison to the original one.

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

I had tried two of there mascaras when they first came to canada and I hated them both.I was at the drugstore and they were giving this mascara away for free at there event.
This mascara goes on smoothly gives length and some volume and doesn;t smufge and only flake a little by the end of the day.I will certainly be buying this mascara when this finally hits the shelves

Popular Mascaras