Garnier Fall Fight shampoo and conditioner

Price: $

Price: $

on 11/20/2012 11:21:00 PM

My hair was dyed black, then I went blonde then brown then blonde and back to brown. My hair is in terrible condition and deep fried with texture like straw! I decided to try Garnier's Fall Fight shampoo and conditioner for breaking shedding hair not expecting much from it at all. I am so happy I tried it and will be going back to buy the large size bottles. It makes my hair silky soft, shiny, bouncy and healthy looking. I mean HEALTHY and SUPER SOFT! I can't say that I notice less fall out but it doesn't claim to prevent that, just treats or eliminates breakage and yes it has helped with breakage, I no longer hear that snapping sound of my hair breaking so maybe it has made my hair stronger. I noticed a difference in the texture of my hair with first use(softer, silkier) Has a nice light scent, typical Garnier hair product scent that lingers in hair all day. It contains caffeine and biotin. I highly recommend this product. If you seen my hair two weeks ago before I started using this stuff you would be running out the door right this second and hoard every bottle on the shelf at the drugstore that's the huge change this has made in my hair!!

Popular Hair Products