December 21, 2014 | 1066 users online

Deodorants - Nivea - Happy Time Anti-perspirant Stick

rated 2 of 5 on 2/24/2014 4:51:00 PM More reviews by teatreemint

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Works fine but awful packaging. You cannot remove the cap without 1. a lot of force, 2. scraping a bunch of deodorant off, and 3. hurting your fingers. Awful.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/16/2013 9:23:00 AM More reviews by aljeca

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this because I liked the smell and wanted to try something other than my tried & true Lady Speed Stick. Unfortunately, while the smell is pleasant, this does not last NEARLY as long as LSS. After a half hour run I *reek* wearing this deodorant. I found myself having to reapply 2 or 3 times a day! I didn't even use this up before I bought a replacement - my original brand.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2012 10:21:00 PM More reviews by phalaenopsis_619

It has a mild orange flower fragrance, isn't too overwhelming and doesn't clash with any other fragrance. It's very long-lasting and eliminates any body odour produced from sweating. Overall an excellent deodourant.