April 23, 2014 | 1930 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Burt's Bees - Shea Butter Hand Repair Cream

rated 3 of 5 on 1/14/2014 4:13:00 PM More reviews by LilLexy100

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

It's a very good hand cream hence the 3 stars but it smells like old men. Not that I go round smelling old men you understand, but it has that foisty smell that isn't all that pleasant. I used to apply it before bed but the smell is totally rank so I use it now when I slather it on and put my hand cream gloves on from Champneys as a treatment. I prefer the Burt's Bees hand salve and almond milk hand creams (of which I also have both), they smell far nicer.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/4/2014 2:15:00 AM More reviews by Paulawaulaa

I got a sample size of Burt's Bees Shear Butter Hand Repair Cream and I use this sometimes at night before I go to sleep . I just began to use it on my feet and its makes them really soft and the next day they still feel very soft .

rated 2 of 5 on 11/20/2012 3:27:00 PM More reviews by xcheck

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The cream comes in a tube. It goes on very greasy and takes about 5 minutes to absorb. The cream seems to separate into a solid and liquid when you are trying to rub it in. Very odd. I don't find I get more than minimal softness to my hands after using it, even it used on a daily basis. I need a more moisturizing cream.