December 22, 2014 | 1816 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Burt's Bees - Shea Butter Hand Repair Cream

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2014 10:03:00 AM More reviews by thiebautrenata

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought the whole Burt's bees line bc I developed allergies by mixing and matching products from different brands. The hand cream is OK, not greasy, but not really moisturizing. The scent is ok, not as horrible as the "fragrance free" body cream.
Again, Aveeno is the winner.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/14/2014 4:13:00 PM More reviews by LilLexy100

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

It's a very good hand cream hence the 3 stars but it smells like old men. Not that I go round smelling old men you understand, but it has that foisty smell that isn't all that pleasant. I used to apply it before bed but the smell is totally rank so I use it now when I slather it on and put my hand cream gloves on from Champneys as a treatment. I prefer the Burt's Bees hand salve and almond milk hand creams (of which I also have both), they smell far nicer.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/4/2014 2:15:00 AM More reviews by Paulawaulaa

I got a sample size of Burt's Bees Shear Butter Hand Repair Cream and I use this sometimes at night before I go to sleep . I just began to use it on my feet and its makes them really soft and the next day they still feel very soft .

rated 2 of 5 on 11/20/2012 3:27:00 PM More reviews by xcheck

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The cream comes in a tube. It goes on very greasy and takes about 5 minutes to absorb. The cream seems to separate into a solid and liquid when you are trying to rub it in. Very odd. I don't find I get more than minimal softness to my hands after using it, even it used on a daily basis. I need a more moisturizing cream.