December 18, 2014 | 1824 users online

Lipstick - NYX - Strawberry Daiquri MLS22

rated 4 of 5 on 3/9/2014 4:38:00 PM More reviews by babysharks

These Lip Creams are absolutely gorgeous! I'm not a hot pink girl, but this color is really rich and bold. I actually prefer these over the Matte Lip Creams because of how hydrating and comfortable they feel on my lips. The photo I uploaded shows one layer of Strawberry Daiquiri with UDs Naked 2 lip liner.
Pros: inexpensive, hydrating, good range of colors, VERY buildable, long-lasting color, no unpleasant scents...the list goes on!
My only con is that they don't come in darker shades!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2013 9:13:00 PM More reviews by samsungasong

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I love many things about this product, the texture, colour, price &, the look & quality of the packaging which is an added bonus. The main reason though, is the colour & texture. The colour is very unusual, it's not too bright yet is a definite solid matte colour. As I'm getting older, the bright, dark dramatic colours I used to wear don't suit me anymore & this is more subtle in colour yet still a solid colour as opposed the sheers. It's a nice creamy texture for a Matte lipstick making it easy to apply. Often with Matte's they drag on my lips & I feel as though I need to balm my lips first yet this one just glides on. It looks like a light terracotta on me & is great to wear during the day. How I like to apply my makeup is "colour on my eyes, natural on my lips" or "natural on my eyes, more colour on my lips" yet this colour can be worn for both. When I first purchased it, I was unsure as the colour seemed very unusual yet it has grown to be my favourite lipstick. I didn't have any reaction & although it doesn't stay on all day, it certainly doesn't wear off like many others. A small downfall is it doesn't smell the best yet it's smell isn't overpowering. I highly recommend this product to anyone, in particular for more mature aged women. I would definitely purchase again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2012 2:22:00 PM More reviews by ltgee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

great texture! goes on so smooth and for a matte lippie it doesnt suck all the moisture out of your lips. its a matte but not too matte (like revlons mattes). the color looks like a reddish pink in the tube. on me it pulls a more coral, orange pink(i dont mind) but its a shade more appropriate for summer imo. it looks a lot like mac hibiscus! it really brightens up your face. i am loving the texture, will try more for this price point. one lippie off for being too orange like, when i think of strawberries i think of red. oh-and be careful with the tube. the tube is very "loose" and you can accidentally twist the body up while the cap is on and will smash your lippie!