mark Hand It Over Super Moisture Hand Cream

3.5

on 10/29/2013 6:38:00 PM

I have the Hand it Over in Lemon Sugar and love the smell. Greasy? No way. I am not sure what the previous reviewer considers "greasy". (I consider Avon Moisture Therapy heavy or can be greasy if too much is used.) Absorbs quick. I have also borrowed the Vanilla Cream from a friend and will order that one next. Both are purse size tubes with great smelling fragrances that are light.

on 11/20/2012 10:12:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a review for the Lemon Sugar hand cream. There are several new scents at this time: jasmine, plum and vanilla. I am partial to lemon scented or flavored products. I got this as a demo when I was a mark rep as I have always liked mark Talk To the Hand cream and thought this would be similar. This product is much greasier than Talk To the Hand, thus the "Super Moisture" tag line on the product. This may be best suited for nightime/bedtime use because of the greasiness but you'd miss out on the lovely fragrance while you are sleeping. I love the fragrance of the lemon sugar products in the mark line--body butter, body spray, etc. I prefer to use products at bedtime that have less fragrance. I put this hand cream on today at work and I answer phones and work at a computer. My hands feel like they need to be wiped off with a tissue even fifteen minutes after application. It did a good job of moisturising my cuticles and dry areas on my knuckles but I feel slippery. The scent is nice and light, not too much for the office. I might just use this for cuticle cream at work so that I can enjoy the fragrance and keep my Talk To the Hand (or other favs) for use before bed. mark's prices overall have gone up in the past year but their quality, being part of Avon, is top notch. As with most hand creams, a little goes a long way and this 1.5 fl. oz. tube will last me a long time as a traveler in my purse. I would not purchase this product again based on the greasiness and I have other hand treatments that I like better. The best quality of this product is the sweet lemon fragrance.