Sugarpill Sweetheart Palette

4.3

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I love this palette. I'm a huge fan of brights and Sugarpill is right up my alley.

Tako- Matte white. It takes a bit for this to apply opaque for me, but it works well as a base to brighten the other colours (I'm not kind of medium yellow-toned so none of the colours applied as nicely as I like without a white base)

Dollipop- Fuschia pink. Reminds me of sakuras and geishas. Can stain a bit.

Afterparty- It's just blue. Not cobalt or cerulean or anything.

Midori - Medium spring green. I probably use this one the least. But it's still very bright and pigmented!

I often layer dollipop over afterparty or vice versa to make a bright purple. Aaaand I just swatched every combination.

There's lots of product in the pan the packaging is super cute and sturdy- cardboard with a magnetic lid. Also, a cat!

on 7/18/2013 9:12:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

The colors in this palette are really pigmented! The colors are perfect for creating insanely colorful looks. I don't use any other colorful eyeshadows, these are the best! I use this with a sticky white base because otherwise they can be a bit powdery, but other than that, these eyeshadows are perfect. I would pick this up if you love color, if you can buy it online since Sugarpill's palettes seem to always be out of stock!

on 5/22/2013 1:15:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Yeah these are awesome highly pigmented, did I mention the packaging is adorable! I love it, for an indie company they are starting off seriously well I hope to see sugarpill make a much bigger range of shadow colours in the future

on 11/20/2012 9:53:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Such a cute palette. The colors in this are: Midori (grass green), Dollipop (bright pink), Afterparty (bright blue) & Tako (white). All are matte acc Midori which has a lil bit of sheen but not much & have great pigmentation. But as with any e/s ALWAYS use a base/primer to really make these pop. The palette is a great price for how much you get, these pans are huge. CS is great & Amy always aims to please.

Popular Eye Shadows