November 28, 2014 | 1875 users online

Fragrances - Paris Hilton - Dazzle

rated 3 of 5 on 7/1/2014 6:08:00 AM More reviews by claregriffin

Again another of Paris Hilton's scents that is nice! Dazzle is a heavier fragrance which has an almondie/cherry smell, quite heavy at first but then dries down to a fruitier musky scent. I quite like this one and got it pretty cheap online. The bottle is quite nice although the top is a bit big. I keep this one for work and wear it only having to spritz a couple of times a day. If you want a stand out fragrance then this probably isn't the one for you but if you want a dark cherry/vanilla warm scent then you will love this. I would probably buy again if it was at the right price. You gotta love Paris Hilton's perfumes, they are so cheap but a little goes a long way!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2014 7:01:00 PM More reviews by bonboncats

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love most of Paris Hilton's fragrances, and have been wanting this one for a long time! It is best to get the full size (4.2 oz) on amazon for around $20, but I saw the 1 oz size at Ross for $12 and I had to try it! I was not disappointed. I love sweet scents, and this is super sweet! To me it reminds me of that old fruit stripe gum (the pink labeled one, not the red-green-yellow one). It is awesome and I want to eat this perfume. It smells like raspberries and cotton candy and sweetness, and the dry down smells a little like her other perfume "Can Can." So if you love Can Can, I recommend this, but I like this one a lot better. It is fresher than Can Can, and not as heavy.

The packaging is super cute, and although I got the smaller size, the lid is super heavy, almost heavier than the perfume bottle! I am smelling it right now and I just love it, I wish I would have gotten the full size. Go buy it right now!! Go, now. Seriously.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2014 3:33:00 PM More reviews by catty7

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought a huge bottle of this at Shoppers Drug Mart for $19.99 unsniffed because I am a such a fan of her Can Can and Siren fragrances and also but not as much of her Tease and Heiress scents. When I first sprayed I was disappointed. I wore it for a while but was not impressed, maybe I had other scents on, so it was hard to discern. But I have tried it again a few times since then and Dazzle has grown on me after it settles past the first ten, fifteen minutes. It's my new cheap find! It's light, fruity, fun and flirty. The maraschino cherry gives it a little bit of a tart uniqueness that I originally found sour, but with once the scent settles is all blends in well. Some of you may dismiss Dazzle, but you'd be hard pressed to find her offensive with all her cheerful charm. Hard not to like, unless you're a grump! :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2012 8:04:00 AM More reviews by MalibuMands

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

The peach is the strongest fruit note on me and gives the fragrance a soft, fuzzy feel. The cherry and apple gives the quieter fruit a bit of bite and energy, whilst the powdery vanilla is present through all of the fragrance.

The floral notes used in DAZZLE remain watery and in the background. Aside from a breeze of orange blossom, violet and honeysuckle, none of them are strong enough to stand out from the fruits and vanilla. This is definitely a fruity perfume.

There is no strong indication between the heart notes and the base, thanks to the constant trickle of peach, cherry and vanilla. The grapes [champagne] give DAZZLE another shot of fizzy energy and the patchouli tones down the sweetness, so that the blend isn't linear.

Scent notes: Pink lady apple, maraschino cherry and peach nectar, violet petals, pink calypso orchid, orange blossom, vanilla, pink champagne, white patchouli and musk.

Overall: DAZZLE is 'nice' and is pleasant and easy to wear. I'll mainly stick to wearing it on 'casual' days, but you could get away with wearing it to work if you wanted to. Who cares if the bottle says 'Paris Hilton' or 'Robert Piguet'? If the juice is something you like, then that is all that matters. It's true that DAZZLE isn't in the slightest bit original, but it wears well and it isn't invasive to other people; I wear perfume for me, and am not comfortable with it invading other peoples space.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No