September 19, 2014 | 1832 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Murad - Skin Perfecting Primer Acne And Shine Control

rated 2 of 5 on 9/1/2013 12:53:00 PM More reviews by Sweetheart7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Now I really wanted to like this product since I have started to like other Murad products, also because this primer is made for acne prone and oily skin. And I have both so I was really excited. When I tried their dewey skin primer I got a bunch of little white heads and pimples along my chin. And sadly with this new primer, it did the exact same at the dewey skin one.
I originally have been using Smashbox Photo Finish Light and I have had a perfect time with it. It doesn't control oil to well but it gives my foundation and powder a great canvas. Personally I felt the Murad Primer made me more oily and my face just felt gross after wearing it, I could not wait to take it off. Also I started to break out the first day I used it.
I switched back to my Smashbox Primer and have not had a problem since.
So this reaction might just be my skin type or just how the primer reacted to me. I highly recommend that if you do want to give it a try, get a sample first or even do a patch test prior to buying since it is $35.00.
Personally I do not find this product worth it, but do a bit of testing with it. But I think that Smashbox overall, even if it is more expensive have a lot better primers and it doesn't leave me feeling gross or like I'm an oil slick.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2013 3:42:00 AM More reviews by bellski

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

This is a really good primer for all day use, it doesn't feel like it's clogging pores. It smoothens out the skin and covers blotches and redness. I use it under my foundation and my skin stays matte almost all day long. Luckily it lasts a long time since it's very expensive.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/20/2012 7:54:00 AM More reviews by anonyym

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Oh this is really hard for me to jugde.. I got acne and oily skin. This dosen't help on the oil, but when I use this, I don't need to use so much foundation. It covers a little , but sadly not enought for me to use it without foundation. But I like that it's good for my skin