Live Clean Daily Foaming Cleanser

4.3

on 6/16/2015 2:57:00 PM

Very nice, especially for sensitive skin!

on 12/10/2014 12:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I like this so far! It's a refreshing cleanser, especially in the morning. At night, I remove my makeup with my DHC Cleansing Oil. Then I use this cleanser to make sure everything is clean.

My face doesn't feel tight or dry after using this cleanser. It hasn't made me more red or worsened my breakouts. I have problematic skin right now that's been going through some hormonal changes. Other basic cleansers and moisturizers, like ceravae and cetaphil were making it worse (they felt so heavy on my irritated skin). So far this brand has been working for me yay!

on 11/6/2014 1:04:00 AM

I like this as it doesn't have the sodium laureth sulphates that are found in other face washes that apparently, dry out my skin. Doesn't give me break outs, and seems to clean well enough.

on 5/21/2013 4:34:00 PM

I love this cleanser! It leaves my skin feeling so soft and smooth. I bought it and used it a couple times, and then stopped using it - and I definitely noticed a difference so I went back to it! Also great company, warm fuzzies all around.

on 3/30/2013 12:13:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I was looking for a new face routine, and because I love live clean's hair products I thought I would try this. It's a really great cleanser, mild and non-irritating. I use it with a face brush and find my face is nice and clear after. Only sometimes, depending on the amount of makeup I'm wearing, do I have to use a makeup wipe beforehand to make sure I get all the makeup off. I use baby wipes as makeup wipes anyways (very similar and MUCH cheaper). Sometimes my face feels a tad dry after, but i use the fresh Face moisturizer and it feels fine. Overall this is a great product and it's definitely worth a try! It has no harsh chemicals like your typical olay, garnier, ect. products, and is 98% plant derived.

UPDATE: The other day I thought of buying a new one because I figured I should be almost out by now. When I got home to check, I still have half a bottle! It lasts so long! I love this stuff.

on 1/10/2013 9:28:00 AM

I bought this cleanser probably about 2 or 3 times. I was trying to get into inexpensive but skin-friendly products. This looked like the best choice.
It comes out as foam and is definitely a gentle cleanser on your skin (probably best if you have sensitive skin) however, given that I wear foundation and makeup, I didn't quite feel like it was able to successfully take off my makeup.
This cleanser is best when you are cleaning your face first thing in the morning, not when you come home from work.

on 11/20/2012 5:00:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

I love this brand. Canadian and eco-friendly. I was searching for a simple gentle cleanser that was more on the natural side and with minimal irritants and "bad stuff". This cleanser is 98% Plant Derived, With Certified Organic Botanicals, Hypoallergenic, Dermatologist Tested, SLS/Sulfate free, Petroleum Free, Silicone Free, Mineral Oil Free, Paraben Free, Phthalate Free, Pure Vegan, Dye Free, With Essential Oils, DEA Free and Phosphate Free.

So I gave this a try, and it was exactly what I was looking for. It really is gentle, it has a barely-there smell, almost like earthy cuccomber. I use it with my clarisonic brush and it gives a nice rich lather that cleans deeply and removes makeup. It doesn't irritate my skin at all! A great drugstore find!