July 30, 2014 | 1925 users online

Blush - Hard Candy - Hide & Glow Cheek Duo Cheek Tint - In Love #315

rated 2 of 5 on 12/20/2012 6:43:00 PM More reviews by Roes797

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Definately not reccommended for oily skin. It feels like putting lip balm on your cheeks. The colour payoff is minimal and comes with very little product for the money paid. ($9 CAD)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2012 10:59:00 PM More reviews by cheeky

I love this product, however it's not like any other stick blush I've used before. Other stick blushes, like those by NYX, have a powdery finish. This blush literally feels like chap stick. However, it gives the prettiest flush of color, and looks dewy without any unnatural shimmer. Your get two different shades of pink with this cheek tint. I'm pretty pale (NC-10-15) and warm toned, and find that the peachier side of the blush (the one near the top) is my favorite. The other side doesn't give much color payoff. I like to use a NYX creme stick blush on my cheeks, blend it out, and then apply the hard candy hide and glow cheek duo tint on top. I find this helps the color stay better, and longer. For me the lasting power is about 4-5 hours, and this is worn over foundation and mineral setting powder.