July 24, 2014 | 1744 users online

Moisturizers - Kate Somerville - CytoCell Dermal Energizing Moisturizer

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2014 1:03:00 AM More reviews by Naoto

Age: Unknown Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Amazing, beautiful, luxurious cream. Smells divine, like lavender oil. Evens my skin tone and make skin feel so soft. Does it firm? Not quite sure yet. In the dead of winter I do need a little extra moisture over top which is annoying for a $150 cream. Would I repurchase? Definitely. I highly recommend this cream if you want a splurge.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2013 3:52:00 PM More reviews by Karidinka

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Finding a moisturizer that actually makes my skin look and feel better without clogging it is quite a challenge. At 40 years old, I feel I need to do something more for my skin than just moisturize. I got this as a sample from Sephora, and after being very pleased with it, I nearly had a heart attack when I saw the price for the full size product. It is an excellent cream that makes my skin look and feel like a million bucks. My pores are almost invisible now. Needless to say, I bought the full sized product.

I wish this didn't cost so much :(
Why, Kate Somerville, why???

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2012 4:47:00 PM More reviews by purplerain71

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

This moisturizer is not for me, it's for my 50 years old husband. I got this sample for him to try because of rough and deep wrinkles on his face. After few days of using this with other kate somerville's serum, WOW his face looks glowing and much lesser wrinkles and smooth face. Will definitely get this for him soon!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/19/2012 10:40:00 PM More reviews by windkey

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This smells just like my lost HG of moisturizers, Aveda's Green Science, but sadly, that is its only point of similarity. And for the price of this stuff, I expect a Broadway chorus to strike up in my bathroom while my skin magically returns to its twenty-year-old state and my pores close up one by one in a graceful synchronized dance.

That did not happen. It's an inoffensive light moisturizer with a pleasant, unobtrusive herbal scent, and nothing more. It is certainly not worth the ridiculous figure Sephora is asking for a jar ($180CAD).

I tried this for a week and a half via sample, but I did check out the packaging in store; I can't say that in general I am over-fond of this new fad for top-pump things. Sanitary, yes, but other products I have with that style of dispenser are annoying.