October 25, 2014 | 1820 users online

Shampoo - Lys Parisien Proffesional Moisturizing Shampoo

rated 5.0(1 review)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2012 9:14:00 PM More reviews by SanjaFika

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Black

This is a brand new discovery for me and i am so in love with this that i cant help but brim with excitement! I want to share my new find with everyone and i was shocked to see that the brand seems to be pretty new and relatively unknown even on the blognet. Its pretty rare for me to find something that a lot of others havent already raved on and on about it - i am as you say always "late to the party"!!! Apparently you guys can finally hear something good from ME first :)

What it is (from the company!):
A great success to unite a copra (coconut) foaming base with a rare and precious oil from Morocco. Discover the properties of this soft and creamy foam that gently cleanses and moisturizes your hair and scalp. Argan Oil is rich in E and F vitamins with unique nutritional properties to counter the damaging effects of age and climate on your hair and scalp.

What it Does (from the company):
Apply to wet hair. Massage gently. Rinse thoroughly. Repeat if necessary. To complete your hair care, use balm or intense moisturizing mask after shampoo

What i Say:
I didnt expect much at first! The bottle is average, nothing splashy or fancy, the scent is nice but nothing amazing, the color is a little odd (yellow) for me but it was a gift set so i ended up bringing the shampoo/conditioner on a recent trip. Dont get me wrong - i love surprises as much as the next girl but when it comes to beauty products i research everything to death before i use it since my skin/hair is often problematic and just plain weird. This was tried on a whim and i have to say i was bowled over!!! It felt so rich, luxurious, balmy, fresh and it foamed so nicely, almost like bath-foam (so much so that i stoped to check the bottle in case i had accidently used something else - its happened before!). I loved it so much that the mundane ritual of rinse-repeat seemed so amazing that i wanted it to last longer...I usually rush through the washing step - how boring - but not this time :) My hair felt so lush that i was almost tempted to skip conditioner and that is a first for me. I was a little worried that it might be hard to rinse completely since it felt so balmy but i was pleasently surprised - my hair felt perfectly clean and smooth almost faster then usual! With results like that how could i not be excited for step 2 - moisturizing balm! Even the name sounds promising right? But thats another story...

*For the record my hair is long, very thick, little frizz prone but usually on the normal side. I also use very little when it comes to styling - Morrocan Oil, Revlon Heat Glide and Kerastase Elixir (from time to time)

*I would definitively buy this in the full size - Glymm.com carries it and select hair salons. I will update this once i can locate a more specific online provider in case anyone wants to purchase it. Just my luck yet another HTF i have to hunt down :(

Ingredients;
AQUA, SODIUM LAURETH SULPHATE, SODIUM LAURYL SULPHATE, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, GLYCOL DISTEARATE, AMODIMETHICONE, CETYL ALCOHOL, FRAGRANCE, COCAMIDE MEA, LAURETH-9, BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE, GUAR HYDROXYLPROPYLTRIMONIUMCHLORIDE, PEG-14M, CITRIC ACID, FD&C YELLOW 6, METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE, METHYLCHLOROISOTHIAZOLINONE