August 20, 2014 | 1916 users online

Candles - Yankee Candles - Sugared Apple

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2012 1:01:00 PM More reviews by alannahmoore

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

to me this candle smells like it's name - it smells of apple & sugar, it's a beautiful fresh winter scent.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/27/2012 6:40:00 PM More reviews by moee323

I personally love this scent. It smells very warm and personally reminds me more of a natural Christmas scent. Mistletoe and other typical ones smell good, but are too fake to me. This smells realistic and delicious.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2012 3:41:00 PM More reviews by MalibuMands

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

SUGARED APPLE is one of Yankee Candles four [for the UK] new Christmas 2012 fragrances and is officially described as "A deliciously sweet apple treat . . . a perfect recipe of juicy apples sprinkled with sugar and vanilla". There's not much else to say, except that there is more sugar and vanilla then apple. I do enjoy the fragrance as it manages to be a perfect balance between sweet and fresh, but it's not something I think of as being overly Christmassy; it is more of a everyday fragrance for autumn/winter.

As with all Yankee candles, the entirety of the wax is perfumed; I've used some candles where the fragrance burns up before the candle does, but that is not the case here. I don't regret buying my box of tealights, but I don't think I'd buy this particular fragrance again; the scent is quiet and the throw is pretty poor by Yankee's usual standards. It's not a bad candle overall, but it doesn't wow me either.