January 31, 2015 | 1845 users online

Pressed Powders - Iman - Luxury Translucent Powder

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2015 1:44:00 AM More reviews by thaonlylakergirl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Deep Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I ordered this from Walmart.com in "Earth Deep", which is the darkest shade. It's Iman's most expensive powder (but still reasonable compared to other brands) but it's worth it. It is sheer but still camouflages imperfections and it goes on light if you don't like an overly made up, powdery look. The compact is a cute gold, plastic case with diamond shapes on top. I have every low and high end powder there is but when I'm in a rush and have no time to be worried about my makeup looking crazy or going on ashy, I reach for Iman. It's fail-proof for dark skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2012 11:00:00 AM More reviews by prettywoman46

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

First, I am a huge fan of Iman products. I saw a video about this product and then decided to purchase. I could not find this powder in the usual retail locations, including Ulta so I ordered from Drugstore.com. This is The Best pressed powder I have ever used. It controls my oiliness, it does not add too much color and it lasts a very long time. I have used Iman's oil control pressed powder and this one is much better. The translucent powder costs @ $6 more than her other pressed powders, but it is well worth the additional money. Ladies, I have Estée Lauder, MAC, pressed powders in my makeup bag, but I choose Iman over those two every time!