December 19, 2014 | 1231 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - A natural Flirt

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2013 2:56:00 PM More reviews by alison_k

This eyeshadow is a really pretty peachy nude color when applied, which shimmers when it catches the light. This color is very wearable and makes my blue/green/grey eyes really pop. I like the texture of this, it's not too soft so you don't get a lot of fallout, but it's not too hard that you can't pick up any color on your brush. I found it quite difficult to blend, but because it adhered to my lids it really stayed all day.

I think this was a limited edition so I probably wouldn't be able to buy this again anyway, but I might have to try to find a backup on eBay!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2012 12:52:00 PM More reviews by verybecca

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This was my fave item from the MAC Glamourdaze collection. It's a very finely milled pinky peach with iridescent pearl shimmer. It's not frosty despite how shimmery it looks in the pan. It's more glowy, but I wish the iridescence came through a little more on the skin, like MUFE Star Powers do. The Extra-Dimension formula is superb, soft and easy to blend. Wish they'd make a perm line of these. NC35-37/MMM.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2012 5:27:00 AM More reviews by narkiz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This a new color from Glamour Daze Collection. I bought this last week and have been using it every day. This is a soft peach color with some reflections. At first it is an ordinary color and I would not use it alone on my cool skin because it makes me look sick. What I like about it is, it makes warm colors wearable for me. For example Sable is a beautiful color that I have but looks orangey on me, so I never use it but like to have it in my collection. When I put A Natural Flirt as a wash and Sable on my lids, I couldn't believe my eyes. It softened Sable's color and made it look very sophisticated. No orange look at all.
The only con is, it has a very dusty formula and if one use it daily, she may finish it in two or three months.
This is my new fave color, totally worth it's rating.