April 17, 2014 | 1494 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Burt's Bees - Cocoa & Cupuacu Butters Body Lotions

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2013 9:35:00 PM More reviews by annapcs

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is the only lotion I will use.
The scent is so yummy, it doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy, but it definitely makes it soft. I'm on my second bottle and it certainly wont be the last one :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2012 11:46:00 PM More reviews by boscoe7777

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This body lotion has a delicious vanilla scent. It's great for my hands because it does not leave them one bit greasy. It contains several oils, including canola (I cook a lot with that oil). As for use as a body lotion, I found that I really had to spend time to rub it in (similar to Nuance Salma Hayek My Secret Super Moisturizing Body Cream). I prefer to use a lotion that blends in smoothly.
Ingredients:
aqua (water, eau), decyl cocoate, glycerin, parfum (fragrance)*, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, theobroma grandiflorum seed butter, cetyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate citrate, polyglyceryl-3 stearate, cera alba (beeswax, cire d'abeille), cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil, tocopherol, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, mel (honey, miel), rrosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, lactic acid, xanthan gum, sucrose stearate, sodium stearoyl lactylate, sodium benzoate, magnesium aluminum silicate, glycine soja (soybean) oil, canola oil (huile de colza), phenoxyethanol, limonene. * natural fragrance