L'Oreal pink vinyl

on 11/24/2012 8:02:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is the 2nd color I've bought from this line with blushing sequin being the 1st. The color of what is actually in the tube probably the brightest pink lip color I've ever seen. Even when I compare it to my candy yum yum or my nylon lip tar, pink vinyl appears brighter and more blue toned. But it def doesn't come out that way on lips. It sheers out and the glossyness (is that a word) makes it much more lighter then it appears. It looks more like the maybelline baby lips pink punch with a tad more pigment to it. It very thin and oily feeling, which makes it not last long at all. It's weird if I wipe it off (like if I've put it over another lipstick and want to take the top layer where its mixed on the balm) it looks kind of matte, I mean the lippie its self not once u put it on ure lips, like it looks when u first get them. I really wish it went on like it looks in tube, even when I swatch it on a napkin (which I keep a napkin with all my lip colors swatched because I have so so so many) it's the most brightest of all my lippies and I have several of the proclaimed neon lippies. It just doesnt come through. I'm a lip junkie so Ill prob buy more.

on 11/18/2012 11:43:00 PM

Pink vinyl is from the L'oreal Caresse line. The color is a very bright pink almost fuchsia color. It is not as intense as fuchsia. This is very moisturizing and the color last about 3-4 hours on my lips. The packaging is pretty and looks classy. I would compare this to the YSL packaging with the gold coloring and the way the product comes out from the tube if that makes sense. You can also use the tube as a mirror since it is reflective. I really like this lipstick and the packaging. Also there is a light scent to this. There is a slight fruity scent which is quite pleasant. The only thing I do not like this lipstick is that it is not long lasting. Overall, I do recommend this product.

Popular Lipsticks