August 29, 2014 | 1914 users online

Eye Shadow - Hard Candy - That's How Eye Roll

rated 4.0(1 review)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2012 9:56:00 PM More reviews by VegetaFanGirl

Hahaha- I just love Hard Candy and their pun-tastic names! This one is rather fitting actually. This is a double-ended eyeshadow duo- one is a stick of color, the other is a little tube of roll-on shimmer. Get the pun? ;) I like this product. It is of decent quality; I bought one extemporaneously because I needed a good eyeshadow duo to use for a special occasion; I was pleasantly satisfied by THER. First, the color is nice and rich and it glides on quite easily onto the eyes. It is not buildable, though. However, it does blend well. The roll-on shimmer is a bit cumbersome, but use a little brush manipulation and you've got a sexy look. The staying power is good with primer. What I found really annoying, though, was that the shadow crayon part of it broke really easily, so I need to stuff it back in each time. This is a cheap duo for $8; I'd say it's worth the money.